Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....

Go down 
+5
Ellis
Savage
Eevil-Psycho
Skip
Kaio
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Empty
PostSubject: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:20 am

So much for that movie.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:36 am

X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Wat10

Why?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:18 pm

what's wrong with X3 ?
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Simon Kinberg wasn't why X3 sucked.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
what's wrong with X3 ?

Everything that wasn't Ellen Page's Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:57 pm

I thought it was quite a good and enjoyable movie.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Obviously your opinion is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
I thought it was quite a good and enjoyable movie.

Maybe if it didn't needlessly kill of characters and have like five (terribly executed) ongoing plots.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:14 pm

if you're gonna be that anal about it, I don't think you'll like a lot of movies...

every movies has it's flaws, part of watching a movie is just to go along with what's given to you instead of being annoyed by the flaws in it...

sure, I see a lot of movies too, i'm at the cinema's at least once a week, and after seeing some movies, I also think they could've done things different or could've elaborated more on certain things, but that still doesn't make it a terrible movie.

if it doesn't bore you, it's not a bad movie. as long as you're entertained, I don't see why you would call anything a bad movie. I mean, entertainment factor to me is how I judge movies, I notice bad acting, terrible plots etc too.. but imo, why should all of that matter if the movie still succeeds in entertaining you?

but sure, I guess I can understand the things you mentioned hinder your entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:23 pm

The bastards. They killed Cyclops!

So why couldn't the guy who wrote First Class write the sequel? First Class was the best X-Men film.

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
if you're gonna be that anal about it, I don't think you'll like a lot of movies...

every movies has it's flaws, part of watching a movie is just to go along with what's given to you instead of being annoyed by the flaws in it...

sure, I see a lot of movies too, i'm at the cinema's at least once a week, and after seeing some movies, I also think they could've done things different or could've elaborated more on certain things, but that still doesn't make it a terrible movie.

if it doesn't bore you, it's not a bad movie. as long as you're entertained, I don't see why you would call anything a bad movie. I mean, entertainment factor to me is how I judge movies, I notice bad acting, terrible plots etc too.. but imo, why should all of that matter if the movie still succeeds in entertaining you?

but sure, I guess I can understand the things you mentioned hinder your entertainment.

I can definitely respect an optimistic view on films. Yeah, I didn't walk away from the film or fall asleep on it but I came out of the theaters pissed off at what they did.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:33 pm

They killed Cyclops because James Marsden jumped ship with Singer to make a bad Superman movie.

If it makes you feel somewhat better, Marsden already said he'll be in the proposed X4 and X5 movies.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:07 am

Kaio wrote:
They killed Cyclops because James Marsden jumped ship with Singer to make a bad Superman movie.

If it makes you feel somewhat better, Marsden already said he'll be in the proposed X4 and X5 movies.

Yeah, I suppose they never said what happened to Cyclops. I think they all just assumed he blew into bits like Professor X. But then again Cyclops in X3 for the little time he was in was completely emo over Jean.

And lol Superman Returns. That was even worse than X3.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:14 am

Zero wrote:
But then again Cyclops in X3 for the little time he was in was completely emo over Jean.

lol what else is new
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 am

They need to bring back Nightcrawler. He'd make everything better.
Eevil-Psycho wrote:

The main point Psycho, is that First Class was amazing, so why not just let that writer continue?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:23 am

Nightcrawler can join the supporting cast in the Kitty/Wolverine buddy movie.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:08 am

Skip wrote:

The main point Psycho, is that First Class was amazing, so why not just let that writer continue?

i know I know
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:25 am

Because it's not that simple. Multiple writers work on any given film, the head writer for First Class (who I'm guessing is the guy you want) could be committed to another project, contractual obligations, executive meddling, etc.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 am

I thought X3 was an alright movie, Beat & Wolverine being the best of it, Iceman is a +

I assumed Cyclops turned to dust, is what I disliked, and the climax wasn't that fun to watch. Really loved them killing Dark Phoenix, never liked the idea of turning Jean to the overly powerful supervillain, at least it beats Claremont turning her to that cosmic powered bore
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:

The fact is when you got colossus and juggernaut next to each other you want them to lay down the smack down against each other. Not for Juggernauts mystical powers be drained by an anti mutant power. That doesn't even make sense.

X3 and origins both seemed to turn into a bad wolverine fanfic. Why was quicksilver not in the film and replaced by another random speedster? Cyclops being killed (i don't like him and i could've rolled with this if it went somewhere decent). Xavier dying, Iceman looking like he's going to piss his pants every few seconds.

Honestly one of the only things i liked about it was Kelsey grammar as beach, oh yeah and no nightcrawler. There was loads of shit that buggeed me. Also i didn't feel entertained by the movie, and i was entertained by the other movies. Origins which i thought was fairly BS was still an entertaining watch. I won't watch it again but it was at least entertaining even though it wasn't particularly good.

Honestly if i hadn't seen X3 in the cinema I would've stopped watching the film half way, just when i'm in the cinema i decide to wait in hope of an epic turnaround it didn't come.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Let's face it, Colossus vs. Juggs would've never been as good as Kitty Pryde vs. Juggs.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Well collousus would get his ass handed to him anyways so that could've happened after. Anyone remember who coloosus ended up getting paired up with in X3 fight wise that is?

Look what i found:

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Listening to the Black Eyed Peas while watching Ellen Page cry makes me feel weird.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:30 pm

A+++ video
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
The fact is when you got colossus and juggernaut next to each other you want them to lay down the smack down against each other. Not for Juggernauts mystical powers be drained by an anti mutant power. That doesn't even make sense.
But his mystical powers weren't explained, heck he wasn't even related to Chucky, I can look past that if they don't decide to bring him back in a sequel and make a bigger mess of his story

Quote :
Honestly one of the only things i liked about it was Kelsey grammar as beach, oh yeah and no nightcrawler.
Not a fan of Kurt?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Well collousus would get his ass handed to him anyways so that could've happened after. Anyone remember who coloosus ended up getting paired up with in X3 fight wise that is?

Look what i found:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u6XmOQcXzbI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
WTF? How can Juggernaut break through something that gives him a headache without budging it a bit? That's stupid

Great video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....   X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men First Class sequel announced! Written by the guy who wrote X3....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next