Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.

Go down 
+5
brandon
Skip
Neo
Ellis
A_Nonny_Moose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:01 am

nonny, do you have trouble looking at the leaderboards?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:13 am

I haven't tried. But there have been complaints about it. The most active topic on the GF board (with a whopping 7 posts) is about not being able to see the leaderboards.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:20 am

maybe that's why my game is crashing then, the game says i signed out even though i didn't and it crashes after
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:18 pm

How you guys doing on challenges i think i've done 12 so far. Who will be the first to master this game.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:26 pm

I think I got 12 or 15. I was annoyed when I realised that cash one doesn't count your total money earned. You actually need to build up $10'000.

This is the first twin stick shooter I've really liked. Riff was decent but I got the PSP version, which hampered the control somewhat. That was music based too, but in a different way.

More games should do this kind of thing though. There was a PSP game called Beats or something that I liked. It was just a push-buttons-in-time-with-the-music game but it used custom, and it was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Oh i completely agree, audiosurf was another game i really enjoyed.

I wonder if anything like vib ribbon will ever show up again.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:20 am

Lumines had a music type thing to it. That game is the best puzzle game since Tetris.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:48 pm

I tried playing "All New Materials", by Periphery, but I only got 33% in because I suck at twin stick shooters. It was fun, though, and I can't wait to try with other songs, as well.
How does one avoid those little bomb thingies that flash red? Those were the ones that killed me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:53 am

The bullets, or the things that close in in a circle?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:48 am

Kaede wrote:
I tried playing "All New Materials", by Periphery, but I only got 33% in because I suck at twin stick shooters. It was fun, though, and I can't wait to try with other songs, as well.
How does one avoid those little bomb thingies that flash red? Those were the ones that killed me.
You can shoot the homing bombs that a certain enemy drops, the glowing bullets just have to be dodged and the things that form a circle and converge on you can be shot to both damage and push them back.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 am

47 seconds away from survival champion, how annoying
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:44 pm

N-Dizzle wrote:
Kaede wrote:
You can shoot the homing bombs that a certain enemy drops, the glowing bullets just have to be dodged and the things that form a circle and converge on you can be shot to both damage and push them back.
Thanks!
I'll give this another try this weekend, when I have more time.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:31 am

If you're feeling brave, Go to Powergoat.com and download the song "Creeping Dusk". You can also get "Scourge of 1691", if you want.

Creeping Dusk has been kicking my ass, But I'm close to beating it. Very Happy But what do I expect from an 18 minute Medley of Castlevania songs. lol
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:20 pm

OK, having played around 30 songs in the demo, and being able to beat most on Hardcore, I can definitely say that I'll get this. Sometime.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:39 am

don't ever access leaderboards. i just accidentally did and my shit got corrupted. i was only missing 2 challenges, fuckin bullshit
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:38 pm

i<3claire wrote:
don't ever access leaderboards. i just accidentally did and my shit got corrupted. i was only missing 2 challenges, fuckin bullshit
Your scores were that bad eh? That your ~PS3 was kind enough to delete the evidence.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Haha that's when you know your PS3 is being a bro.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:08 am

ya, i'm not laughin
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:50 am

In all seriousness though there's way more games that would be ruined by that kind of thing. Beat hazard is pick up and play you'll be back at the top of your game in no time.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:09 am

i don't want to spend 8 hours re-unlocking everything i want. not to mention i go all the stupid annoying challenges out of the way. now, i have to play on hardcore difficulty which is stupidly easy and boring, considering i only play on suiicidal
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Simian you should get this its 1.60 on PSN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.   Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a lot of music on your PS3? Like twin stick shooters? Buy Beat Hazard Ultra.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2