Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Empty
PostSubject: Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal   Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:17 am

It was subbed but either way everyone has colorful hair. No one has 1 hair color. I havent seen the dub but if he has the same catchphrase.... I'll pop fly this show off my list of shows to watch. How the sub say Pop Fly makes it sound like slang for sex or something.
Also hologram duels can only be seen by D gazers so if you arent wearing one you'll just be seeing kids yell at each other and screaming in pain randomly (i was i was joking).
Also this series introduces a new way to summon a new type of monsters, XYZ summon. You combine monsters that are the same level to summon a monster the same level of the monsters you combined.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal   Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:24 am

There has to be more to it than that, because that's how you Synchro Summon. Where does the combined monster come from, your normal deck or what?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal   Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:30 am

Synchro requires a tuner monster and a regular monster(s) that the synchro monster requires.

XYZ summoning just needs 2 of the same level monster. For example you get a Gemini elf and a Archfiend soldier both are level 4 so you take a level 4 XYZ and place it on top of both those monsters. To use the effects of XYZ monsters that I've seen, you remove one off the 2 monsters used to use its effect.

I'm new to this still XYZ thing and dont know much at all about them and I play the game.

Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal   Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:57 am

XYZ summoning is pretty odd if you ask me. I played a team duel irl at my cousin's house and someone had an XYZ and actually got to play it.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal   Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:10 am

Ah, yes. Tuners. I knew there was something I was leaving out.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal   Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Now E heroes are back in the meta game. People are using the cards Judai used in the manga.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal   Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 pm

E-Hero decks can be pretty awesome. I had one made for KCVDS.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal   Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm trying to get the cards for it.
Also what is KCVDS?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal   Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Ok I played on their once, I kept messing up and sending cards out of play by accident. Not sure if it fixes it but I gave up when that happened Razz
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal   Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:59 am

Dikken Cider wrote:
Ok I played on their once, I kept messing up and sending cards out of play by accident. Not sure if it fixes it but I gave up when that happened Razz

I last played around a year ago and it was working very nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal   Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just watched episode 1 of Yugioh Zexal
Page 1 of 1