Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

psn account deactivation

Go down 
+2
Ellis
brandon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

psn account deactivation Empty
PostSubject: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:30 am

can i do it remotely like from my computer or something?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:46 am

Try their Sony's website.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:55 am

well according to some topics i have to call sony
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:07 am

You can't just do it from your PS3?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:30 am

it looks like i can only do that for my ps3. my problem is it seems my friend deleted my profile from his old ps3 but it still seems active on it as my account remains on 5 ps3's. but, now i don't have access to his old ps3 because he sold it
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:36 am

Lovetastic Brandon wrote:
it looks like i can only do that for my ps3. my problem is it seems my friend deleted my profile from his old ps3 but it still seems active on it as my account remains on 5 ps3's. but, now i don't have access to his old ps3 because he sold it

Did he sell it to retail or to another buyer? Because a retail will deactivate every account.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:39 am

he sold it to his brother. i'm actually starting to think of another possibility. would deleting the profile deactivate the games to the profile?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:27 am

Do you mean will you lose save files? That you will. You can just download DL'd games, if that's what you're worried about. If you delete your PSN account, you'll lose all privileges that come with it, such as not having access to your bought games.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:36 am

he sold it to his brother. i'm actually starting to think of another possibility. would deleting the profile deactivate the games to the profile?

You can access your downloaded content from any PS3, as long as you are logged in. Any of your downloaded stuff from the PSN store you can re-download. That's at least what a Sony customer service rep told me earlier on the phone.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 am

i'm worried about not being able to deactivate my account on a ps3 i no longer have access to
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:18 am

i'm worried about not being able to deactivate my account on a ps3 i no longer have access to

Well you apparently have connections with the one who now owns that PS3, so I suggest you request an account deactivation. Or ask your friend to request it.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:19 am

Zero wrote:

You can access your downloaded content from any PS3, as long as you are logged in. Any of your downloaded stuff from the PSN store you can re-download. That's at least what a Sony customer service rep told me earlier on the phone.
I think the limit is 5 PS3s but you can apparently deactivate them from those accounts. My friend is really big into uh..... helping out his other friends and I wasn't able to download anything using my PS3.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:44 am

Zero wrote:

Well you apparently have connections with the one who now owns that PS3, so I suggest you request an account deactivation. Or ask your friend to request it.

that would mean me giving my account info to someone i don't know nor trust
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Zero wrote:

that would mean me giving my account info to someone i don't know nor trust
He's got your account details already though apparently seeing as its activated on his playstation.

Anyway go on to qriocity.com, i just logged in on there and it gave the option to deactivate my account.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:34 pm

he doesn't have access to my account unless you can do that without my password.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:07 am

ok, he sold his car to his brother and his ps3 to some random guy. it looks like i'll never be able to deactivate it without sony's help which i doubt i'll attempt to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: psn account deactivation   psn account deactivation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

psn account deactivation
Page 1 of 1