Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is my breaking point.

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
Baal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

This is my breaking point. Empty
PostSubject: This is my breaking point.   This is my breaking point. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:06 am

I have defended Adam Sandler movies in the past because I always believed that under the shit, the awful jokes, the absolutely retarded stories that this man actually did know something about comedy... but no more... no human being could possibly think this is good... at all. I warn you, what you see may shock and appall you and I apologize ahead of time for it.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: This is my breaking point.   This is my breaking point. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:08 am

Why watch his new films just watch happy gilmore every now and again.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: This is my breaking point.   This is my breaking point. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:10 am

I like his older movies even though they were also pretty much shit too people's eyes.
But no matter what anyone says, I'm always up to watch Little Nicky, Click, or Billy Madison.

Oh, by the way, this is nowhere as bad as "Born To Be A Star." Another upcoming AS(S) movie.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: This is my breaking point.   This is my breaking point. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:34 am

I thought that was hilarious. I'm also high.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: This is my breaking point.   This is my breaking point. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:57 am

Little Nicky, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore and Anger Management are all great, though I think he's gone seriously downhill with his more recent movies.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: This is my breaking point.   This is my breaking point. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:05 am

I love Big Daddy but that's probably because I watched it a lot as a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: This is my breaking point.   This is my breaking point. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 am

The parts with Al Paccino will probably be the best parts. And that's not saying much seeing at he hasn't done anything great in a while (That I've seen at least).
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: This is my breaking point.   This is my breaking point. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 am

cut my life into pieces

this is my last resort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my breaking point.   This is my breaking point. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is my breaking point.
Page 1 of 1