Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ugh, Microsoft

Go down 
+5
Eevil-Psycho
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
Neo
Superbuu3
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: So you thought Gamestop was bad, Microsoft is worse   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:58 pm

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-24-why-microsoft-wont-publish-psn-firsts

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/112562-Microsoft-Doesnt-Want-Sonys-Sloppy-Seconds

So basically yes the 360 holds back the PS3 big time.

Also how much do microsoft suck. I'm glad i've never bought any XBOXs and i never will.

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:19 pm

It's why PC+PS3 is pretty much the best possible combination to have. PS3 for its exclusives and PC for exclusives, multiplats and the stuff a lot of people claim is 'exclusive' to 360 because it's not on PS3.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Yea I've never been a PC player but it seems that ever "exclusive" for the 360 is done better on a PC so is there an actual point to owning a 360?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 pm

You don't have to deal with Games for Windows Live on an Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Halo, Gears of War, early CoD DLC and a shitload of shmups that are always 360 exclusive for some reason despite it selling like shit in Japan.
Also what Moose said, though GfWL is on very few titles these days. Everyone uses their own architecture or Steamworks unless M$ pays them off.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:45 pm

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/microsoft-killing-any-creative-exposure-with-xbla-exclusivity-policy/

so basically Microsoft is saying: if some other company gets some things first, we're not gonna publish it.

here's the quote:

"Titles for Xbox 360 must ship at least simultaneously with other video game platform, and must have at least feature and content parity on-disc with the other video game platform versions in all regions where the title is available. If these conditions are not met, Microsoft reserves the right to not allow the content to be released on Xbox 360,”

bye bye exclusive content on PS3 unless some developers are willing to take a risk, which i doubt..
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Well i'd already posted this or something similar so i merged them
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:00 pm

oh my bad, sorry didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:03 pm

So Microsoft is being greedy money grabbers?? who would have thought? Just when I was going to get a Ps3 too...
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Microsoft ruin video gamesfor everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:52 pm

I would find it very hilarious if a bunch of companies broke terms with Microsoft over this and went to Sony.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Zero wrote:
I would find it very hilarious if a bunch of companies broke terms with Microsoft over this and went to Sony.
It would be amusing but it'll never happen. 360 holds a greater market share than PS3 and it's not like this is a new rule or anything, it's just new public knowledge, that is to say if someone was ever going to bail out it would already have happened.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Well this news wont effect microsoft in the least if anything it will effect them positively. Considering anyone who owns one will be happy to hear this and anyone who wants one wil buy it assured they will get better deals on xbox live and multiplat releases.

The only thing its done is prove MS are dicks, hopefully sony and nintendo can sue them for this
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm gonna sue them for this. You guys wanna all get together and file a class-action lawsuit against the douchers?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:20 pm

On what grounds exactly? That the American legal system is fucked beyond belief and it would probably work anyway?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:27 pm

I'm sure there breaking some trade standard laws. Wouldn't they also be effecting quality assurance for Sony and Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Neo wrote:
On what grounds exactly? That the American legal system is fucked beyond belief and it would probably work anyway?

Unfair business practices
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:29 pm

I kind of like what MS is doing XD
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Mad 802 Love wrote:
Neo wrote:

I'm sure Sony would already have tried that if it was at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Neo wrote:
Mad 802 Love wrote:
Neo wrote:

I'm sure Sony would already have tried that if it was at all possible.
Maybe not in the right country.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Sony can't file a class-action lawsuit as they are a corporation. Citizens can however. Just last year I got 20 bucks in the mail for signing up for one against Apple.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Put it this way whether it's illegal or not I doubt a lawsuit would be successful. From memory there were a few filed against Sony when they removed Linux as it breached consumer law in multiple countries but nothing came of any of them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Neo wrote:
Put it this way whether it's illegal or not I doubt a lawsuit would be successful. From memory there were a few filed against Sony when they removed Linux as it breached consumer law in multiple countries but nothing came of any of them.
Don;t worry Ellis will make it happen, he will use his powers.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Well if he does and it's possible for me to get in on it from a foreign country with no repercussions I'm game.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 am

Ellis will use the power of America.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ugh, Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, Microsoft   ugh, Microsoft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ugh, Microsoft
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next