Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode

Go down 
+4
Ellis
Zero
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Empty
PostSubject: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Moose do you happen to know if i can increase the video quality?

Spoiler:

Roaches Missions
Ular Boys Missions
Agency Missions

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:52 pm

No you can't.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:11 pm

This game looks like a lot of fun. How highly do you recommend it? Also, nice shootin', Texas.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Updated first post to include whole of the first mission

Zero wrote:
This game looks like a lot of fun. How highly do you recommend it? Also, nice shootin', Texas.
Great fun, I should be free to do cooler setups in mission 2, which i'll upload later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm kinda gutted i wanted to finish the level with a perfect combo but i forgot picking up the chain gun breaks it. Then i got shot repeatedly which would've broken it anyway.

I'll also do requests in terms of weapons loadouts or whatever. You can challlenge me to do a certain combat trick i've not got a real clue but i'm sure you guys can think of something.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:24 pm

I'm not sure how standard it is, but from what I saw you have pretty nice aim.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:37 pm

I was really hoping that when you jumped through that helicopters propellor blades in the second video you were gonna get cut to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:40 am

That grappling hook is one of the most badass things ever.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Agency Mission 2
I'll probably need to do some free roaming to unlock the next agency mission so mission 3 will be a little while.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:15 pm

I really need to get back to this game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:17 pm

You're not recording the faction missions?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:15 pm

As per Moose's request the first 4 roaches missions:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:41 pm

If I do the other factions do you want me to post them here or somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Its up to you really, that only requires me to change the title to Let's play instead of Buu plays.

As this actually would take ages to do each factions missions solo you could just pick one of the other two and see if a third person wants to take the other.

I really can't be assed to post strongholds either, if you want to though feel free. Its just honestly there really easy and there's no cool method of really doing them as you pretty much gotta stay on the ground or the technician dies.

I'm only doing the roaches missions cause i really like that one with the mystery island.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:54 pm

I'll do the Reapers then.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:06 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I'll do the Reapers then.
I knew you'd say that they were probably my favourite faction, the Ular boys are annoying. Roaches were alright i guess they were just standard mafia.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Well, you carry on with your stuff. I'm going to roam about collecting stuff before starting the videos. I want to get my pistol/revolver/shotgun combo up to scratch.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Damm Buu I just watched that first video... weeoooo headshots galore, those two headshots on those guys in the miniguns or those turrets was amazing dude... I'm going to watch the rest right now.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Haha, glad you liked it. The quality of this playthrough is a bit all over the shop there's certain bits where its clear i got no clue what the best way to tackle stuff is. Luckily it all seems to come together.

I gotta admit this is a lot harder then i thought, i've almost died a few times and have to keep hiding to regen health.

Agency mission 3:
Spoiler:

Going back to roaches missions now.

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm guessing this is as hard as you can play it? Seems pretty tough and yeah I can tell at some points you don't really know where to go or whatever, but that's half the fun.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:01 pm

2 more roaches missions.

The second vids pretty hilarious its the closest i get to dying and its the easiest mission, completely self inflicted.

If you just go straight for missions (something you'd never do on your first playthrough its suprising how fast you can go through missions. I'm gonna have to take some strongholds now as i don't seem to have enough chaos for missions.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Is this a downloadable game or did you buy this?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:49 pm

what are you capturing with Buu?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:55 pm

SSMG wrote:
Is this a downloadable game or did you buy this?
Its a full retail game its dirt cheap though. The Ps3 version allows you to upload your gameplay footage to youtube.

The game can take hours on end to complete as there's thousands of collectibles and things to destroy, the map is 400 square miles or something insane like that possibly bigger.

First play through i couldn't finish missions at this rate though, as it takes ages to get used to the grappling hook and stuff.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Yeah, the first time you play the game it seems a lot harder than it is because you don't know half of the stuff you can do.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 pm

3 more roaches missions, the third one has the extremely epic Mile High Club which is just freaking cool

Spoiler:

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode   Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's play: Just Cause 2 Hardcore mode
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next