Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever

Go down 
+14
Ellis
Kaio
Haseoviawesome
SSMG
Kimarous
Neo
L Ron Hubbard
Superbuu3
Skip
Savage
Baal
Dr. Chocolate
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scratchin' Bastard

This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:57 pm

The first theater experience I can remember was The Phantom Menace

thank god i dont remember anything about the shit movie itself
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:12 pm

first movie i remember is Home Alone
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:04 am

Mine was The Lion King. I win.

Also, as someone with an unbiased view towards "ugly" films like Antz, I can say that it's much better than A Bug's Life. I used to really like both when I was young, but as I got older, I began liking Antz more and more and ABL less.

Despite Antz going with this odd realistic route with the faces, it's just a much more mature and funny film. With A Bug's Life, that film has Flick, who's annoying. At least Hopper was cool.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:06 am

I can barely remember anything, but it was probably the Lion King.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:09 am

I guess I'll put things back on topic with my very serious nomination for worst song ever

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 am

I couldn't stand more than 90 seconds but holy shit at going on for another 3 and a half minutes. That was very bad.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:25 pm

SOK wrote:

Also, as someone with an unbiased view towards "ugly" films like Antz, I can say that it's much better than A Bug's Life. I used to really like both when I was young, but as I got older, I began liking Antz more and more and ABL less.

Despite Antz going with this odd realistic route with the faces, it's just a much more mature and funny film. With A Bug's Life, that film has Flick, who's annoying. At least Hopper was cool.
You went to the cinema at 2 or 3?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
SOK wrote:

You went to the cinema at 2 or 3?
I'm sure I went to the cinema before A Bug's Life, which I would have been 6 for, it's just the first film I actually remember seeing there. But I guess people having memories from being 2 or 3 isn't unheard of.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Well I was 3 when I saw Little Mermaid and Star Wars. If Sora is 19 though he'd have been 1 or 2 in 1994 when Lion King was released.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:10 pm

This is my very serious nomination for best song ever.

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Well I was 3 when I saw Little Mermaid and Star Wars. If Sora is 19 though he'd have been 1 or 2 in 1994 when Lion King was released.

While it's entirely possible that I could've seen it at two, I'm doubtful that I'd remember an experience like that at that age. I may have been three and saw the film during its run in theatres in '95. I actually have an old video tape with recordings of me when I was young, one clip showing me back home after seeing TLK. IIRC, I looked more like a three year old.

Edit: 'Kay. Found out I went to see it once in '94 and then I went and saw it again during the '95 run when I was three. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:10 pm

My earliest cinematic experience that I can remember was the live action Flintstones movie.

Anyhow, I don't really know any songs shittier than what's been posted. ...Except maybe that song that everyone used to keep playing after some-one was shot or something. I think it was in a show or something where it played after some-one was shot. ...Amazing coincidence. lol
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever   This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is my very serious nomination for worst song ever
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3