Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who

Go down 
+5
Kaio
Skip
Ellis
Neo
Maskull
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 am

This whole episode started off great.
So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 89736209
Anyway, I'm going to stop watching after this season. Its okay but I don't think I want to watch 5 more seasons of this. It definitely isn't bad as Kaio said it was though.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:11 am

But it gets even beterrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Here's a riddle. What do you have when you get The Doctor, the Ponds, Queen Nefertiti and some big game hunter and put them on a spaceship with dinosaurs and two robots voiced by David Mitchell and Robert Webb?

An interesting episode.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 pm

What do you get when the man who wrote Cyberwoman from Torchwood writes an episode of Doctor Who?

A poorly plotted, erratic and ultimately unfulfilling mess. The only redeemable part about the episode were the actors' performances, which saved the episode from being complete tripe.

Also The Doctor murdered Walder Frey.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Admittedly the first 10 minutes was the best part of it, which is where I was when I wrote that comment, but I wouldn't call it a mess all the same. The ending was balls though.

But oh shit that was Walder Frey? I actually didn't recognise him.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Chris Chibnall wrote today's episode as well and it was substantially better than Dinosaurs in Space,. The ending was kind of rubbish though.

Next week looks amazing and it should be, considering

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:21 am

Oh shit, weeping angels are back.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:16 am

Well that episode was better than the last few, not sure what I think of the ending though, surely that changes a fair bit in the story.

Looking at the preview the girl who was turned into a Dalek in the first episode of season 7 is back, maybe she'll end up being the next companion after all. Don't want to wait until fucking Christmas though.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 pm

There needs to be an Angels embargo for the rest of time.

Good send off for Amy and Rory. Bad plot. That's pretty much this season in a nut shell: it hits all the emotional cues but the stories themselves are all pretty rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Little_Zhurong
First Mate
Little_Zhurong

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Casa wrote:
Good send off for Amy and Rory.

Indeed it was. I can't wait to see the Christmas episode.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Clara will be the best companion.

Also, IAN MCKELLEN
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:57 am

Hopefully. But yes Ian McKellen's voice was a most welcome addition to my Doctor Who watching experience.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:10 am

Allons-y
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who   So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i'm thinking of watching Dr. Who
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3