Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So while I was bored,

Go down 
+2
brandon
Golden Boy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

So while I was bored, Empty
PostSubject: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:09 am

I accidentally came across this:

So while I was bored, 12
 So while I was bored, 1220966450490
 So while I was bored, 170410-onani_03_620x_super

Quote :
"It's like Death Note, but with masturbation."

That's the line that sold me on Onani Master Kurosawa. I had seen it pop up on several blogs and twitter accounts, but once I heard that line, I knew I had to drop everything and read it. I figured I'd only read a few chapters...and then I found that a few hours had passed and I was halfway through the scans, so you know it must be good.

So, follow me after the jump to find out why this series is worth reading, because it sure as hell isn't coming out in the U.S. anytime soon.

And, needless to say, this isn't going to be safe for work. So read in the privacy of your bedroom.

This sordid tale of personal pleasure follows Kurosawa Kakeru as he is dragged into the world of revenge via masturbatory attacks by Kitahara, the regular bully target of the school. Kitahara thought himself a master planner: devising the perfect strategy to go and masturbate in a rarely used women's bathroom, all the while looking down on the classmates he couldn't care less about. Outside of the bathroom, he's generally nice, but aloof.

These "masturbatory attacks" I speak of include having him steal girls' uniforms while they're in gym class and spill his seed on their dresses, forcing them to be humiliated in front of all the other girls. Now, these aren't exactly the nicest ones in the class, so you shouldn't feel bad for them.

What makes the series interesting, though, is that Kurosawa is not in full control of his actions. He has Kitahara's revenge stringing him along as he is suddenly thrust out of his safe little world, and finds himself actually starting to build relationships with the other students in his class. And, at least as far as I've read, the story is one of how to maintain those relationships.

In typical shonen style, there is never a dull moment -- most every chapter ends on a cliffhanger, with one twist or another dragging you along for the ride as Kurosawa is flung into new situations. And your heart, to a certain extent, goes with him. You start to root for him and cheer him on as he makes progress in the real world, and feel hurt and betrayed when he is. It's because you're watching him grow, and since you've been there from the beginning, you want to protect him and see him grow.

And it really pulls. I'm still reading this, and I've just about broken into tears with one of the chapters. It really does get to you. While the scenes are never overtly explicit, I can't see something that focuses around masturbation making it onto store shelves with ease. So, you may as well take the opportunity to read it online and join in on the conversation. Who knows, with enough attention it may actually get licensed.

Who am I kidding? Go read it, though.

http://www.japanator.com/scanlation-spotlight-onani-master-kurosawa-10807.phtml

Should I feel bad if I read it?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 am

lmao thank you for bringing this to my attention
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:25 am

I feel like a pervert, but I can't stop reading it. It's just sooo ridiculous and disturbing.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:31 am

it's sounds hilarious
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 am

this is absolutely incredible
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:21 am

it reminds me of my high school years
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:51 am

Uhhhhhhhhhh...
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:53 am

OYEA
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 am

needs more sticky justice
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 am

I can't believe I read that. I'm a sick person.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 pm

I spent the whole night reading the whole thing. It was fucking worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Looks like there was a sequel, but it's a novel:

http://faildoor.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/after-the-juvenile-part-1/
http://faildoor.wordpress.com/2009/08/13/after-the-juvenile-part-2/

“Oh. Pizza-ta, there’s a guy vending some black people’s hiphop clothes there. Don’t you like that kind of stuff?”

Oh God.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 pm

I was going to read this at some point, but I forgot about it. Thank you for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So while I was bored,    So while I was bored, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So while I was bored,
Page 1 of 1