Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Go down 
+15
Dr. Chocolate
Neo
Talking Sock
Mewmaster
Zero
brandon
Rockstar_Sinistar
Skip
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Savage
Superbuu3
Golden Boy
Ellis
Baal
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Savage
Solar-Charged

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:20 am

I think my only Japanese characters are the Asian ones. Ryu, Akuma, Chun-Li, Strider and Hsien-ko. The last three I could take either way, but the first two are insulting.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:53 am

There's nothing wrong with Kyle Hebert's Ryu. What's wrong with Strider's voice?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:54 am

Wow everyone on the PS3 board is bitching about Wesker. Like hardcore bitching in every 5th topic or so. I havent really noticed the sunglasses being all that powerful then again I've been playing offline for 5 or 6 days tops.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:56 am

Wesker was the best character in the original without Dark Phoenix. And they haven't done a whole lot to nerf him other than his air grab which still works in the corner and I think a couple other things.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:07 am

Ace wrote:
Wow everyone on the PS3 board is bitching about Wesker. Like hardcore bitching in every 5th topic or so. I havent really noticed the sunglasses being all that powerful then again I've been playing offline for 5 or 6 days tops.
People are bitching because he was already powerful in vanilla Marvel 3 and adding the sunglasses power-up seems like a buff for buff's sake to them. Usually when people hear about re-balancing they expect for top tier characters to lose more than they gain. And since it's the PS3 board, the vocal majority is comprised of salty online players that are tired of seeing (and losing against) the same character over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:32 am

I can also understand because others have been nerfed a lot worse like Akuma. His Tatsumaki assist is almost useless now and his combo ability is seriously messed up. Which basically forced me to switch my best team from Zero/Dante/Akuma to Zero/Dante/Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:27 pm

I have an offline tournament on the 15th of this month which is near me. Gotta really crack down hard and train my Zero (Ryuenjin)/Dante (Weasel Shot)/Wesker (OTG Shot) team. The one that needs the most work is my Dante. Even though my execution is pretty good, I need to learn how to effectively approach with him and Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:06 pm

so i'm getting this game for free apparently.

In june i renewed my subscription to OPM and it was supposed to come with Motorstorm: Apocalypse for free, but after still not having got the game, i complained and now I'm getting this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:19 pm

So who wants to kick my ass in UMvC3?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 pm

I will do it in a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Okay, so I'm going to pretend this never happened.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:34 pm

If I had recording equipment, this would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Hey, I did okay in the first round for a guy who just picked up the game yesterday.

Also how the fuck did you do that flashy air exchange combo? ...maybe I should read the manual.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:41 pm

READ THE MANUAL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:45 pm

There's one thing I can say for sure even with minimal knowledge about this game and without the stinkin manual. PW fucking sucks.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Yeah, he's pretty fucking bad which is hilarious given everyone thought he was going to be OP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Pfft, Team aerial combos aren't that difficult at all. Just the launch button and a directional button. You would think that with my awesome mashfu skills and these simplistic controls I'd actually be able to pull half this shit off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:49 pm

After 3 days of playing this game, I can say this... Fuck it. I'm trading it in tomorrow. It's just too crazy, fast and unbalanced for me to enjoy.

Other things I have to bitch about.
-----
She-Hulk has been nerfed to shit.
All of online is dominated by Wesker, Wolverine, Hawkeye and Vergil.
There's no point in using characters like Haggar or Iron Fist because you'll never land a fucking hit against a competent person or anyone with decent zoning ability.
X-factor sucks.
I hate chasing people across the screen. Especially people who are good at zoning.

The roster is cool but I don't know. I am not enjoying this game at all. I enjoyed the pace of SF4 a lot more, I'd take Ryu spamming Hadouken or Shoryuken all day in SF4 over all the shit I have to put up with to win a match in this game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:54 am

Babby wrote:
After 3 days of playing this game, I can say this... Fuck it. I'm trading it in tomorrow. It's just too crazy, fast and unbalanced for me to enjoy.

-----
There's no point in using characters like Haggar or Iron Fist because you'll never land a fucking hit against a competent person or anyone with decent zoning ability.
X-factor sucks.
I hate chasing people across the screen. Especially people who are good at zoning.

The roster is cool but I don't know. I am not enjoying this game at all. I enjoyed the pace of SF4 a lot more, I'd take Ryu spamming Hadouken or Shoryuken all day in SF4 over all the shit I have to put up with to win a match in this game.
so i should avoid this like the plague?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:00 am

You could play against me I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:06 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
If you don't want to jump over laser beams all day then yes.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:09 am

Babby wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
If you don't want to jump over laser beams then no.
I had to read that like 3 times to get what you meant. I normally take laser blasts, how i like my hadokens in the face like a boss.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:10 am

Quote :
I had to read that like 3 times to get what you meant.
That was my fault. I was occupied with something and didn't read what I posted.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:25 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Babby wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
If you don't want to jump over laser beams then no.
I had to read that like 3 times to get what you meant. I normally take laser blasts, how i like my hadokens in the face like a boss.

This statement is laden with so many homosexual undertones it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:44 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Babby wrote:

-----
X-factor sucks.

Probably, but not for those reasons. Those are all rather trivial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next