Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Empty
PostSubject: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Also, Justin Chatwin's anus.

Seriously though. Very fun show, good cast, more of a comedy than a drama, Rossum is surprisingle an insanely good actress (and should be nominated for an Emmy, but won't be). Can't wait to see more of it.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:23 pm

William H. Macy's character is the weakest link of the show. Primarily before the second half of S1. That guy hasn't done anything that's gone towards making people care about his life.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Someones never seen Fargo.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 pm

He's talking about Macy's character, not Macy himself.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Is this the show with the drunken dad who is Macy I beleive, Rossum is his daughter trying to keep the family dressed and clothed and Chatwin is her bum of a boyfriend? If so I've seen a episode of this show before I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:43 pm

No, that was Dragon Ball Evolution.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 pm

No no I know what DBE is...

But yeah I did a quick google search they're the same shows.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Kaio wrote:
He's talking about Macy's character, not Macy himself.

Oh well then my bad. I've never seen the show so I can't comment.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 pm

It's a cable show, so it's really mature. You might like it.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 pm

I don't get showtime Sad
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Use the internet.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 pm

I'm sure this will make you interested.

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:31 pm

I wish I could make gifs. Emmy Rossum just punted Chatwin in the face.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 pm

GIVE IT TO ME.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 pm

It was in episode 2 just download it its worth it man get it now.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 pm

What's the time marker on it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Around 25 and a half minutes in.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:04 pm

I looked it up and it seems interesting enough. I am a little tenative as Chatwin is on my top 5 worst actors list. And I've never even watched DBE. I'll watch the first episode and see what I think.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:16 pm

He's a lot better in this than in.... everything else he's been in.

Also did you watch the Canada clip? Were those worthy enough insults?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 pm

America

Macy did us proud. I especially love the part about Canada being filled with a bunch of draft dodgers haha.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:05 pm

I didn't like the UK Shameless, and I hear the US version is exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Yeah, but Emmy Rossum's in this.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:58 pm

This show is so funny, I don't understand why it's considered a drama.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:00 am

Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Punched
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:42 am

Alright, I 've seen the first couple episodes. How can you not like MAcy?It's midbottleing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.   Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shameless U.S. is pretty awesome. It has Emmy Rossum's tits in it and everything.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next