Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer) Empty
PostSubject: Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer)   Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:09 am

At first it looks like an anime game but the trailer will reveal a yakuza style game with a twist:

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer)   Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 am

lmao that was awesomely funny. too bad i don't have a psp
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer)   Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:50 am

this def needs co-op so i can team up with kimarous
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer)   Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:57 am

Seriously i saw that vid and was like oh wow that looks like yakuza he runs around town and does stuff.

He started beating up people, then girls showed up and then i thought i imagined what i saw then i laughed hard.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer)   Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:00 am

this game was made for me. for realz

c===3
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer)   Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:00 am

i just wish it wasn't just asian girls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer)   Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey BD I found the perfect game for you (seriously watch the whole trailer)
Page 1 of 1