Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quik question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

quik question Empty
PostSubject: quik question   quik question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:19 am

would charging the ps3 controller before reaching low energy damage the battery life?
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

quik question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quik question   quik question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 am

Rechargeable items are better off being recharged when their battery life is low. Charging them when they're near full power causes the life to drop more quickly than if you held off.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

quik question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quik question   quik question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 am

As with any litium powered electronic, letting it drain completely before charging is the best way to keep it holding charge longer. If its at 1 bar and you charge it thats fine, just don't make a habit of charging it when it doesn't need it and it will be ok. I aloways let my controller die befofre I recharge it but you don't have to take it that far.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

quik question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quik question   quik question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:30 am

i always wait to low energy too. but i thought there was a battery type that has reduced damage when charging it near full. i guess it was my imagination
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

quik question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quik question   quik question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:31 am

Reduced damage is still damage, making the answer to your question pretty obvious either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

quik question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quik question   quik question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quik question
Page 1 of 1