Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...

Go down 
+3
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaio
Mewmaster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Empty
PostSubject: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:24 pm

So you know how this whole PSN thing requires you to make a new password to log in? And how you need to confirm via e-mail to do so? Yeah...Well when I signed in I used a fake e-mail to make sure that if someone hacked into my account, they wouldn't be able to get any personal info from me...

Ok, long story short guys, I fucked up, and now I'm probably going to have to create a new account just to get to the Store ever again. So I just want to ask.
Is there anyway to transfer the stuff that was on my old account, including money from the cards, over to the new account? Or is there still a way to bypass everything and get onto my old account?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Mewmaster wrote:
So you know how this whole PSN thing requires you to make a new password to log in? And how you need to confirm via e-mail to do so? Yeah...Well when I signed in I used a fake e-mail to make sure that if someone hacked into my account, they wouldn't be able to get any personal info from me...

lol
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Kaio wrote:
Mewmaster wrote:

lol

Yes Kai, I know it was stupid, but in all honesty I was really, REALLY paranoid back when I made the account.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:59 pm

There is a way to do it to change your password without an email. I don't know it though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 am

Wait... Just change the email address linked to your account to a real one.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:14 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
He can't sign into his account.

Also mew did this really happen as i've got a fake e-mail attached to some of my accounts and they allowed me to reset the password on the spot so i then changed my email using my new password.

Either way my initial response to what i thought this topic was about is still valid you should always use a condom.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:30 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Also mew did this really happen as i've got a fake e-mail attached to some of my accounts and they allowed me to reset the password on the spot so i then changed my email using my new password.

Either way my initial response to what i thought this topic was about is still valid you should always use a condom.
Nah, same thing happened to me with my alternate account. I don't really care because I never used it, but still.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:36 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Well, the password thing I can't do because the part of the Playstation Network website that allows you to do it is still down for maintenance. Serious bullshit right yhere, cause now I won't be able to get that Welcome Back package.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 am

y didn't you sign in with your playstation?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 am

it makes you do e-mail verification now
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 am

I didn't get this email verfication thing... I just went online with my PS3, it asked me to change my password, so I did...and that's it...
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
I didn't get this email verfication thing... I just went online with my PS3, it asked me to change my password, so I did...and that's it...
Yeah, that happened with my primary account, just not the other one.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Sooo...
I'm somewhat confused. What are my options?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Skip wrote:
Eevil-Psycho wrote:
Yeah, that happened with my primary account, just not the other one.

didn't get it on any of my accounts, just today I did the last one, cause I need to get Quest For Booty still... and no emails needed whatsoever..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...   Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, that's what I get for trying to be safe...
Page 1 of 1