Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think Wessex FM is racist.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I think Wessex FM is racist. Empty
PostSubject: I think Wessex FM is racist.   I think Wessex FM is racist. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 pm

They always cut the rappers out of the songs they play. I've been hearing this Katy Perry song at least twice a day on the radio at work for about a week now. ET it's called. So I decided to look it, and I was surprised to find out Kanye West features on it. They never play his bit on the radio. They did the same with that other Katy Perry song that had Snoop Dog in it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I think Wessex FM is racist.   I think Wessex FM is racist. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:47 pm

They always cut the rapping part out of that Plan B song as well, and that guy's not even black. That's how racist they are.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I think Wessex FM is racist.   I think Wessex FM is racist. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 pm

I think you're all racist.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: I think Wessex FM is racist.   I think Wessex FM is racist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:43 am

Everybody in Europe is racist and smelly and communist
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I think Wessex FM is racist.   I think Wessex FM is racist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:51 am

They should not only cut out the rap, but personally hunt down and murder the artists with their bear hands.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: I think Wessex FM is racist.   I think Wessex FM is racist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:54 am

Savage∞ wrote:
They should not only cut out the rap, but personally hunt down and murder the artists with their bear hands.
How do you DJ with bear hands
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I think Wessex FM is racist.   I think Wessex FM is racist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:55 am

Computers.
Back to top Go down

I think Wessex FM is racist.
Page 1 of 1