Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New DmC trailer

Go down 
+4
Superbuu3
Baal
Ellis
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 am

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:15 am

Yuck
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:30 am

Allow to chime in on why this is awful.

First, the gameplay has none of the flair the previous games had. It seems slower, the attacks have no impact or oomph to them and that fucking white hair devil trigger thing is basically their way of saying this is still an origin story and they're going to force that white hair in there some way even though Dante's hair is fucking down and not spiked when it's white.

Secondly, Dante looks horrible.

Finally, it has none of the emotion or stylishness that DMC is known for. It's basically a game that is trying to be dark and gritty but failing horribly at doing so and making the game feel bland due to that. This is going to be worse than DMC2.

EDIT: The heart of DmC has been removed for this fucking developers desire to fuck this series up and instead of admitting that this is a reboot they decided to go ahead and call it an origin story instead so they can throw the whole DMC story down the shitter with it. I hope Tameem Antoinades dies of lung cancer, the pretentious British fuck.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Hopefully this will be a big flop.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Is that supposed to be Dante?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 pm

SSMG wrote:
Is that supposed to be Dante?

As depicted by Ninja Theory, Yep. Apparently, Capcom wanted them to redesign him.

To think, They could've taken the Dante in suspenders that NT apparently put forward at one time. lol
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:40 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
The good news keeps coming for baal:

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6318318/e3-2011-devil-may-cry-film-based-on-new-game?tag=newstop%3Btitle%3B8

I didn't mind the idea of a movie based on the game... until now, since it's being based on this game.

I HATE CAPCOM, I FUCKING HATE THEM FOR THIS SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:51 am

I don't get why the hell Capcom is even dealing with Ninja Theory on this. I'm sure they can see what a big mistake this is. Hopefully after this releases they stop all ties with this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:59 am

Because they were impressed with how Ninja Theory handled Heavenly Sword's gameplay and decided that Ninja Theory should design the new DmC. Obviously no one at Capcom actually played the fucking game and just looked at videos otherwise they would've realized it was a mediocre gameplay style with an equally mediocre story.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 pm

The film and game could be alright, the fact Dante looks emo will probably mean twilight fans will buy it and a lot of old fans will buy it just to give it a chance, then a franchise in this vein will start. Kinda annoying but if experience has taught us anything thats normally how these things go.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:59 pm

I'm not buying this...Until I see everything on YouTube, Then I'll maybe buy it used.

As for the movie, YouTube did wonders in keeping me from watching Dragonball Evolution in it's entirety (I couldn't even stand the first 5 minutes of it.), It'll do the same with this movie.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Double yuck. The anime wasn't aweful atleast. Wasn't very good but it was slightly intertaining. this looks poopy.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:20 am

Some-one bothered to take close-ups of Super Saiyan Dino (Dante In Name Only)

New DmC trailer 2uh1hk7
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:45 am

God that looks awful.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 am

Screen shots from compressed video of scenes with lots of filter and particle effects generally look awful.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:06 am

I mean the entire concept not the graphics.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:11 am

I don't like the shabby unkept thing new Dante has going, but it doesn't look like a bad game. Just a bit lifeless at the moment.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 am

This looks a bit better

New DmC trailer 605600_20110607_screen001
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:40 am

Get rid of the robot thing he's attacking turn the orange spark white and give him a wand and he loks like Harry Potter casting expecto patronum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New DmC trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DmC trailer   New DmC trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New DmC trailer
Page 1 of 1