Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough   As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm

You were right about everyone who uses axel online sucks. One dude romped me with him but other than that just about everyone sucks. I was scared at first when people started picking skate thinking they knew something I didn't but no they were just aweful.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough   As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:02 am

The problem with axel and score challenges is the grand upper gives you fuck all points to damage, When i was playing this earli by end of stage 4 with axel not using grand upper once i had about 500k, so in theory i could hit 800k before the final stage.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough   As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Yea grabs give you the most points by far and the grand uppercut and weapons give you shit. If you grab all the enemies in the first couple stages you could be around 800K at the beginning of stage 7
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough   As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:33 pm

I'll try and finish that run later then i didn't use save states i think i lost 2 lives on stage 3 and then i got wrecked by abadede, so i doubt i'd survive the elevator (stage 7) without losing a continue.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough   As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 pm

With grand uppercut, you can finish him without damage. As soon as you wak towards him he charges, quickly grand uppercut him then he'll jump and then keep doing it. When you get him off the screen go back to the left and repeat. you will not lose more than a life.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough   As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:43 pm

i'll keep that in mind if i fight him again on hardcore that would've saved me lives.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough   As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Yea I save a state right before him because he was raping me sans lube so I eventually got a pretty good strat against him after many times.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough   As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:31 pm

That doesn't work on mania though does it? I'm pretty sure he can shrug mid grand upper and as it out lasts it and is invincible you end up getting taken out.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough   As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

he never gets the chance to shrug you cuz he only does that if you go for a combo.

literally just walk at him enough to activate him so he charges you ---> Grand uppercut him --> stay where you are and he will do his belly flop move right away and grand uppercut on that --> repeat until he is off screen, then switch sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough   As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As streets of rage 2 is officially the greatest game ever and we'll all have it soon enough
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2