Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen POTC4 last night

Go down 
+7
Kaede
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
Skip
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Seen POTC4 last night Empty
PostSubject: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Just as good as the others imo, they're starting to focus on how Jack makes his plans to escape. Though one part didnt make sense to me and thats where a drop of water flew upward and not down when the other body's of water followed the laws of physics.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Azure Kite wrote:
ust as good as the others imo, they're starting to focus on how Jack makes his plans to escape. Though one part didnt make sense to me and thats where a drop of water flew upward and not down when the other body's of water followed the laws of physics.
Is that a good thing?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:16 am

Azure Kite wrote:
Just as good as the others imo
Now I'm hoping by that you mean it's just as gooid as the original.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:23 am

"As god as th others" can mean anything from okay to shit.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:48 am

I liked the others and I thought thus one would suck.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:48 am

I saw it on wednesday, thought it was very "meh." I really liked the first film, the second and third were a mess. This one was a very obvious attempt to capture the spirit of the original, but they forgot a few important things like any charm or characterisation.

Also,
Azure Kite wrote:
Though one part didnt make sense to me and thats where a drop of water flew upward and not down when the other body's of water followed the laws of physics.

Did you miss the whole scene three minutes later where the water leading to the fountain flows up onto the ceiling?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:55 am

I noticed the film score apparently sucks again too. God damn it, Zimmer.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:18 am

I laughed the required 4-5 times, but it was reaallyy bad. Not as bad as numbers 2 and 3, but not very good. And no monkey, no Black Pearl, yet, no Orloondo Bland.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:19 am

Kaede wrote:
Orloondo Bland.
Seen POTC4 last night Legolas_wallpaper_9_2
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Kaede wrote:
I laughed the required 4-5 times, but it was reaallyy bad. Not as bad as numbers 2 and 3, but not very good. And no monkey, no Black Pearl, yet, no Orloondo Bland.
Thats because William was on the Flying Dutchman and Elizabeth might of been pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Azure Kite wrote:
Kaede wrote:
Thats because William was on the Flying Dutchman and Elizabeth might of been pregnant.

I'm thrilled they're gone. Kiera can't act her way out of a paper bag, and Orloondo is like a plank with a face.

Spoiler:

Actually, no, this guy has a million times more charisma than sñr Turner.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Keira was really hot during the first Pirates film, but ever since then she's looked drugged out.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:43 pm

i thought it was good, but I loved the first 3 more
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:23 am

Kaede wrote:
I'm thrilled they're gone. Kiera can't act her way out of a paper bag
I've actually tried this its suprisingly tough.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:20 am

I saw it tonight and thought it was good, not amazing mind you but good. Until they get to Blackbeard it's really fucking slow, Jack is annoying, Keith Richards shows up out of nowhere and is never seen again after his 5 minute scene, the fact that apparently people recognize Jack Sparrow enough to believe Angelica's impersonation of him but apparently no one recognized that Gibbs wasn't Sparrow in the courtroom thing was stupid and the romance subplot with the mermaid and Phillip (I think that was his name) only existed to get the tear and that's it. Phillip was only enjoyable for about 10 minutes then gets obnoxious as all hell and Serena is... she has no character.

But everything after they meet Blackbeard excluding what I mentioned was enjoyable or tolerable and I felt that they did a great job with not making Jack as... quirky as he was in the third one.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:43 am

Baal wrote:
and I felt that they did a great job with not making Jack as... quirky as he was in the third one.

No need to restrain yourself, we know he was totally batshit insane in the third film.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:44 pm

I still gotta see this. I enjoyed the first 3, so it seems I'll like this one as well.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:56 am

Just saw it. I enjoyed it just like the other three. Not better than the first one, but I liked it. And the score was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen POTC4 last night   Seen POTC4 last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen POTC4 last night
Page 1 of 1