Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.

Go down 
+4
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
Kaio
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:50 am

YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN wrote:
Baal wrote:

Marluxia - The last good villain of the series.

While I will not deny that Maxluxia is an awesome villain, to go as far as to say he is the last good one is a bit of a stretch. Just tossing in my own two cents here, but I'm guessing you disliked Vanitas?

Vanitas was Venom without any of the qualities of Venom.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:03 am

SOK wrote:
Kaio wrote:
Why haven't we laughed at the fact that Sora got his username from... Sora.

Really? I always thought he got that username from that chick from Digimon
/not serious post.

You're not funny.

No I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:04 am

Baal wrote:
Baal wrote:

Marluxia - The last good villain of the series.

While I will not deny that Maxluxia is an awesome villain, to go as far as to say he is the last good one is a bit of a stretch. Just tossing in my own two cents here, but I'm guessing you disliked Vanitas?

Vanitas was Venom without any of the qualities of Venom.

Point taken.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:08 am

Baal wrote:
Spoiler:

Do you see that? That is one of the best boss designs I have ever seen in video games. It's made entirely of buildings and looks gigantic and imposing as hell. It's pretty cheesy but still awesome and could pass off as a SotC boss in terms of colossal size and awesome fun.

What? What?! WHAT?!
Fucking Nomura...
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:15 am

Now just...calm down. It's okay. There's nothing we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:33 pm

So whats this pic that everyone is getting excited over and Mew everyone is right you're not funny.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
So whats this pic that everyone is getting excited over and Mew everyone is right you're not funny.

I was recalling an old page that showed removed content from the KH series and mentioned to Baal how Toy Story was going to be in at some point(not as a world though, Woody and Buzz were gonna be summons). Then I pointed out how two really great looking KH2 boss fights were scrapped in favour of that dragon part near the end.

But let's be honest, if they weren't removed, who's to say they wouldn't have sucked? I mean it'd probably be clustered with reaction command sections instead of anything interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:48 pm

I admit I liked parts of the final KH2 battles.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:51 pm

SOK wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

I was recalling an old page that showed removed content from the KH series and mentioned to Baal how Toy Story was going to be in at some point(not as a world though, Woody and Buzz were gonna be summons). Then I pointed out how two really great looking KH2 boss fights were scrapped in favour of that dragon part near the end.

But let's be honest, if they weren't removed, who's to say they wouldn't have sucked? I mean it'd probably be clustered with reaction command sections instead of anything interesting.
The Hydra bit was kinda like that, I can't help but think i enjoyed that, although I might just be remembering the film again.

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
The Hydra bit was kinda like that, I can't help but think i enjoyed that, although I might just be remembering the film again.

It's probably the film since that scene was such a well done segment. The KH2 battle on the other hand was really disappointing. Getting up on the Hydra's back over and over is not what I would expect in a decent boss fight.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Sora Owns Keyblade is just a horrible name. I honestly think your better off just leaving it as Sora, as SOK just reminds us of the latter parts are and those really make the name significantly worse.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:40 pm

It's SoraOwnKeyblade. And it may remind you of it, but at least other people wouldn't know what the hell SOK's referring to. If they just saw "Sora", there are other lamer things one could assume I was referring to. That Digimon bitch like Mew mentioned or...god forbid, that obnoxious douche from Dot Hack. I don't even know what other worse characters share the same name.

At least KH's Sora, while a lame character, isn't some angsty anime prick(well, compared to other possible ones). Plus he's associated with Disney in some form. Just keep that in mind and you'll stay sane.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Haley Joel Osment adds a lot of character to an otherwise bland cliche.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Also the fact that Sora mostly interacts with Donald, Goofy and other Disney heroes sort of lessens the amount of brooding time, as opposed to Riku and other original characters who mostly interact with... themselves.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Kaio wrote:
Also the fact that Sora mostly interacts with Donald, Goofy and other Disney heroes sort of lessens the amount of brooding time, as opposed to Riku and other original characters who mostly interact with... themselves.

Ah yes, one of the many major problems in Days. Seriously, the only Disney guys Roxas had a true interaction with was Pete and Tinkerbell...Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:10 am

Baal wrote:
Spoiler:

Buzz and Woody were going to be summons in Final Mix+. ...Actually this was probably for the best, I don't need Nomura ruining my memories of Woody and Buzz too.
LOL, it'd be funny shit if that happened, that is if I ever played any Kingdom Hearts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.   KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KH is terrible and this is the thread to discuss that.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2