Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3d dot hero

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:11 am

Murloc got it from gamefly today. Fun game. Like what everyone says it's true it is Zelda on the PS3 though in this game you have a over compensating sword that takes up the whole screen and a tiny shield.
Plot- retrieve the master legendary sword found in the sacred grove forest, find and save all 6 sages, and defeat ganon the king of evil.

Other than that the game looks great, the water is very very shiny, the gameplay is easy just spin your sword around and kill everything thats near you.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:19 am

worth getting?

Is that literally all there is too combat?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:35 pm

So far I've only beaten the first dungeon. The first item I got other than sword and shield is a boomerang and it only stuns enemies. But yeah if you've played zelda it's the same combat. It has the 2 item setup like the hand-held zelda games as well, X for one item and O for the other.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Azure Kite wrote:
So far I've only beaten the first dungeon. The first item I got other than sword and shield is a boomerang and it only stuns enemies. But yeah if you've played zelda it's the same combat. It has the 2 item setup like the hand-held zelda games as well, X for one item and O for the other.
whats the camera like?

compare it to a zelda game that it is most similar to.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:47 pm

3d dot hero 110
The basic camera angle.

The beginning of the game the story is almost a exact copy of Wind waker. You get the legendary sword at the start so a bit of Minish cap. This is what I've thought up so far.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:58 pm

oh wow that looks amazing, give us more details as you play through it. Also let us know if its easy, hard or you're just good at it.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:13 am

I beat the 3rd dungeon. So far the bosses are challenging. You can make your own character or one that is premade (I'm currently playing as a dragon). A lot of references to other games by the looks, found one on Dragon Quest 8 on PoofPoof and maybe Silver slimes that run from you.
More Zelda enemies such as Moblins and octorocks.
Hey listen, you also get a talking fairy that gives advice.

You also get a bestiary as a item that you can hit enemies with to put their information in the book. I've went back and did this to every monster that I've ran into. Not sure if it works on bosses, I tried but it isnt working so far.

You can upgrade your weapon to make it wider and longer and deal more damage. Also there is more than 2 swords in the game. Same with shields.

The random npcs have funny dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Note that you will die in this game a lot, especially to the bosses. The fire temple boss I died around 6 times trying to defeat it. To have any hope of survival you need a better shield.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
First Mate
Yoshi

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:49 pm

weird. i've had this game for over a year now (i think) and just picked it up to play again a few days ago. i'm not very far into it at all. i made a skeleton-looking guy, got my sword, and stopped, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:15 am

Azure Kite wrote:
found one on Dragon Quest 8 on PoofPoof and maybe Silver slimes that run from you.

That's more like referencing Dragon Quest in general, not just DQVIII. =P
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 am

Sorry 8 was the only one I've seen played through Razz
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:19 am

I got all the orbs, the last orb boss was rather easy. But it was annoying to get to.
Also there are a bunch of mini games such as Tower defense, and races and other things including quests.
The game developers even put themselves in the game.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:54 am

I didnt get to finish it, Murloc sent it back. But I did reach the final dungeon where you have to fight all the bosses all over again on each floor. seeign how there is 8 floors they might end at some point or they add more.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:58 am

I really enjoyed 3D Dot Game Heroes I should get back to finishing it up one of these days...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3d dot hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d dot hero   3d dot hero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3d dot hero
Page 1 of 1