Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Go down 
+8
A_Nonny_Moose
Dr. Chocolate
Eevil-Psycho
Golden Boy
brandon
Ellis
Superbuu3
Ace
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
yeah, I hated survivor for that Very Happy

first time you encounter him, you take him down, then you enter the next room and bam, another one and 2 rooms further yet another one... (or maybe it was the same one, I don't know)

I'm pretty sure it was two different ones as i think there's one room with two like in q nightclub or something i could be wrong though been yeaars since i played it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Wonder if there would be alternate scenarios
Leon enters the RPD and you follow
Leon escapes and you lose your chance, which would lead to one of 2 things:
Game Over (sucks)
You need to escape Racoon city (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 am

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:59 am

Ace wrote:
It looks too good not to get. I mean killing and hunting down Jill and Leon?

Is that supposed to be a merit? Killing two characters that I like?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Baal wrote:
Ace wrote:
It looks too good not to get. I mean killing and hunting down Jill and Leon?

Is that supposed to be a merit? Killing two characters that I like?
as well as not being canon hence completely pointless.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Still, I don't like the death of characters I like
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:12 am

dunno what psycho posted cause i can't see it, but nemesis, leon, and claire, and possibly birkin, are in this if you guys didn't know. i'd post vid but i'm on ps3 since my bro unplugged the computer in my room for whatever reason
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:01 pm

am i right in assuming no one cares about this game anymore?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:26 am

I do but I'm hardly filled with pants shitting desire for it.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:13 am

yeah, I'm still interested in it, it's just that you don't hear all that much of it lately..
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:40 am

i jumped the gun, i seriously thought it came out this month. anyway, i'm not getting this if there is no one i can play this with, so i was just curious
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:56 pm

well, I'm definitely getting it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Quote :
capcom has announced Heroes Mode for Resident Evil third-person shooter spin-off Operation Raccoon City.

Heroes Mode is an online competitive multiplayer mode with four versus four third-person shooter gameplay. Eight classic Resident Evil characters are playable: Leon. S Kennedy; Jill Valentine; Hunk; Ada Wong; Claire Redfield; Nicholai Ginovaef, Carlos Oliveira and Lone Wolf.

In Heroes Mode you play as the good or bad guys, fight the opposing team and defeat zombies and B.O.W.s while you're at it.

In the campaign you play an Umbrella Security Service squad member sent in to Raccoon City to cover up the zombie outbreak. The story takes place across Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3, and allows players to decide whether to kill Leon S. Kennedy in a what if? scenario

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-12-16-resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-adds-heroes-mode
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:48 pm

only looking forward to this, and DMC HD Collection.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:26 pm

You are still getting this psycho?

If you are can you post full details on game modes and stuff, so i know if its worth getting. I bought a fuckton of games lately but nothing is hitting the spot, well except MGS but i need to wait for neo to ever play that.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:34 pm

yeah, i'm still getting it. still a while away though, releases somewhere in March, and I'm playing Twisted Metal first which releases a bit before it.

but will update with impressions when i have it.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:31 pm

so I hear this is out in the US already since today? anyone have it, or gonna get it?

if I'm lucky I'll have it by tomorrow (cause my gamestore is awesome and almost always sells the games when they get them in, not on release date itself)... otherwise I'll have it on Friday..
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 pm

i lost interest in this game
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:18 pm

well, i just found out one of my friends got this, so i might reconsider
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:21 am

Saw this at gamestop, Got MGS Collection instead. lol
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:38 am

we should play boss battles, i'll dumb down my equipment if you like too
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:33 am

ah sweet, just got a text that it's available, will be picking this up later this afternoon, will post opinions.

edit: it seems to be getting bad reviews though, but still... it's RE, one of my favorite franchises, it has zombies and it's in Raccoon City with Nemesis and Mr. X and all that jazz, I can't miss this.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:06 pm

first impressions:

the controls are a bit clunky, which takes some getting used to, I could probably tweak the sensitivity some more though, it's not that big of an issue to me.

other than that, I'm pretty much enjoying myself, haven't seen any zombies yet in the first level other then William Birkin himself, who isn't really a zombie anyway..

that was a fun segment though, he chased you down part of the Umbrella facility, which gave me that instant: "holy shit I gotta get away from this guy" angst, totally brought back that RE2 feel to me.

EDIT:

wanted to capture some footage, but my PC's state is becoming so bad, I can't even seem to do that... anyways, great atmosphere in this game, had some cheap scares already. they really captured that eary atmosphere the older RE games had, which was kinda lacking in RE5 and somewhat in RE4..

EDIT 2:

note to self, don't play for multiple hours, cause this is one of those games that give me motion sickness, which is a shame, cause I really enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:36 pm

is campaign multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:47 pm

campaign can be played in single player with AI, multiplayer private (with just friends on your PSN) or multiplayer Public where anyone can join.

not sure if you can do splitscreen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next