Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?

Go down 
+3
A_Nonny_Moose
Skip
Superbuu3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Empty
PostSubject: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:01 am

There godly, why did i only find this out from playing a computer game I feel like i've been missing out this whole time.

EDIT: why did youtube change its embed html i can't autoplay anymore...
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:08 am

Van Halen are pretty cool, I wouldn't count them amoung my favourites though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:12 am

Skip wrote:
Van Halen are pretty cool, I wouldn't count them amoung my favourites though.
There far from being one of my favourite bands, but they deserve a helluva lot of respect, I mean my friends are fairly into music I just find it baffling i've never actually met anyone who's mentioned any of there songs ever.

I mean the only song I knew they did was Ain't talking bout love, and that was because of Apollo 440 doing a cover of it.

Its just strange that I didn't know about this band that sang a bunch of songs i'm actually very familiar with. I mean sure i'd heard of van halen but i had no idea about there musical range there extremely talented and basically awesome.

I feel like i should listen to more metallica as well as i only know there more famous songs but i'm sure they've got a bunch of awesome classwics i didn't realise were them.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:20 am

Really? Van Halen are about as well known as Metalica at the schools I've gone to. Especially I Ain't Talking 'Bout Love, Hot For Teacher and Jump.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:31 am

I can't think of a single Van Halen song off the top of my head. I probably know a few and just don't know it's them though.
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 am

I`ve been listening to Van Halen since I was 9, but I just didn`t know it was them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:20 am

Skip wrote:
Really? Van Halen are about as well known as Metalica at the schools I've gone to. Especially I Ain't Talking 'Bout Love, Hot For Teacher and Jump.
As in openly went on about them. I was playing Guitar Hero Van alen and was shocked when i realised i knew half the setlist, and there's probably more that aren't even on there that i know. Oh yeah and ppl do mention metallica here I just never really listened to em much myself.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I can't think of a single Van Halen song off the top of my head. I probably know a few and just don't know it's them though.

The Iron Fjord wrote:
I`ve been listening to Van Halen since I was 9, but I just didn`t know it was them.

This pretty much seems to be the case they did so much stuff you'd know yet you probably didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:27 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
As in openly went on about them.
Yeah, as in people knew who Van Halen were and their songs.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Van Halen is a pretty well know band around here too...

most popular song is probably Jump (it's what all the cover bands play), Ain't Talking 'Bout Love and Panama

Panama is probably my favorite song:

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:05 pm

are they dutch?
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:06 pm

The two brother Eddie and Alex Van Halen's are from Amsterdam, but it is an American band.

Anyways I grew up listening to them my dad always played them but I didn't know who they were until I was about 14. they're a great band.
If you haven't heard it listen to the ablum fair warning, it's probably my favorite VH ablum. baqck when David Lee Roth was still singing for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?   Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why has no one mentioned Van halen here before?
Page 1 of 1