Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot   Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:34 am

Got this along with Moon Diver & Both HC:U DLCs. It's kinda like Metal Gear, If it was a platformer and Snake wore a bandana to cover his face while running around and stabbing people from behind.

You can hide inside doors and holes in the floor/ceiling and whistle to get the guards attention to lure them into their grim demise, Hang from the ledge of a walkway until a guard gets close enough to get pulled off and killed, Or you can just run up to the slugs and just cut them up. I'm assuming you get guns later on (As it has stats for various guns, Including an Assault Rifle.), But I didn't play it for very long and switched to MD to see how I'd enjoy the solo run. I think I'll hold onto MD just for Multiplayer though, Unless the other characters are better than Tolby (The first one I chose.)

Anyhow, RNA's a decent stealth game. Aside from a minor annoyance where I can't figure out how to silently drop down from ledges to surprise guards who happen to be underneath me. So far, I found one effective method of taking them out, Just hitting them as you're coming down. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot   Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Probably gonna grab this right now also i didn't know you had moon diver we shoul play that sometime to.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot   Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:42 pm

If you get it buu tell me if it's worth the £2.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot   Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 am

Well i bought it. Seems pretty fun so far. Basically its based on a game you might have played as a kid called Green Beret in England. Its basically a stealth game you main aim is to sneak up on enemies and viciously stab them to death, some of the finishers look pretty brutal TBH. Controls seem to be fairly intuitive. There's elements of platforming and there seems to be a lot of secret areas and collectibles which is nice. Or at least considering how little i've played there seems to be a lot. Graphics aren't exactly great but they do the job and the games looks fluid enough to me. There's no bad VAs instead we get comic book bubbles which i guess solves that problem. There's no plot whatsoever at least not an interesting one.

There is gunplay but they try to discourage that by giving you very little ammo and scoring fuck all points for shooting people. Melee combat gets you more and stealth the most. There's also unlockable combos as you go through the game and level up. Collectibles will give you qa power boost.

So in a nutshell if you like stealth games and platforming you can't really go wrong considering its only 2 quid. Keep in mind this is an arcadey game so might be pretty short.

I'll see if i pick up any of the other games under a fiver later. to be honest its pretty tempting.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot   Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rush N' Attack: Ex-Patriot
Page 1 of 1