Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sora your level on LBP sucks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Sora your level on LBP sucks Empty
PostSubject: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:02 am

the first bit was fine but that grab the ceiling to progress crap was BS.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:21 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:27 pm

It's not hard to mash the grab button while moving left.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:37 pm

It's not fun either.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Well that's just unfortunate then, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:45 pm

I'm sorry you had to suffer so badly. I hope you can recover soon.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:08 am

Pff, silly Moose, GAMES AREN'T ABOUT FUN.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:14 am

Sora's level taught me a life lesson.

That even games can cause pain.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:20 am

Now that's just insultin'. It isn't that bad of a level. In fact, overall it's just a pretty average one. The only big, bad flaw it really has is the lack of decorations and having hardly any unique or interesting segments to make it stand out and really worth playing. It ultimately just turned out to be another basic platforming/survivor level.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:00 am

funnily enough the day i played your level was about the time i stopped playing LBP2 coincidence?

Moose played this and then decided to buy de blob 2
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:06 am

He actually played this ages back. I don't think he replayed it again, unless the level's statistics are misleading.

Anyway, speaking of LBP2, I wonder if it's still worth getting. I don't wanna finally get it some time and see the online community dead.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:11 am

SOK wrote:
He actually played this ages back. I don't think he replayed it again, unless the level's statistics are misleading.

Anyway, speaking of LBP2, I wonder if it's still worth getting. I don't wanna finally get it some time and see the online community dead.
i'm sure me and moose would play if you asked, he helped you get all that crap in 2 didn't he.

plsu the free gibeaway of one will probably get ppl back into it
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:23 am

Yeah, I'd play if you wanted to. Haven't played for a while because it's just too annoying trying to find the good community levels out of all the crap or boring ones.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:27 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
SOK wrote:

i'm sure me and moose would play if you asked, he helped you get all that crap in 2 didn't he.

Actually, we didn't bother dealing with all of that. LBP2 sort of just dropped from my must buy list so there was no reason to hurry with all the item collecting in the first game. And I worry about the community dying down because if I do get it late, I may want to try making another level, and it'd be a waste of time if there were hardly any people to play it.

I just don't know why I'm not really caring about the second one right now. I just seem to be putting other games before it. By the time I do care, it'll probably be cheap.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:29 am

SOK wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
SOK wrote:

Actually, we didn't bother dealing with all of that. LBP2 sort of just dropped from my must buy list so there was no reason to hurry with all the item collecting in the first game. And I worry about the community dying down because if I do get it late, I may want to try making another level, and it'd be a waste of time if there were hardly any people to play it.

I just don't know why I'm not really caring about the second one right now. I just seem to be putting other games before it. By the time I do care, it'll probably be cheap.
You definitely should put more thought into this.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:31 am

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:51 pm

what's it called, I wanna see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora your level on LBP sucks   Sora your level on LBP sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora your level on LBP sucks
Page 1 of 1