Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ellis does the impossible

Go down 
+4
brandon
Superbuu3
Talking Sock
Ellis
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Ellis does the impossible Empty
PostSubject: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:59 pm

I don't know how many of you play Final Fantasy. I'm guessing hardly any of you but as I make my super FF IX runthrough, (basically perfect game sans the Excalibur II) I have come to the point where I'm going to take down Ozma. I've beaten this game a few times and I have never done this. I also beat Quale which I had never done but he was easy as hell eve nwith a party only in the late 40's.

I'm just going to assume you guys know who Ozma is and what he brings to the table. My party is Zidane (obviously), Eiko, Freya, and Quina. I attempted to beat him like 10 times at level 53, 51, 51, 51 respectavely. Never really panned out though I came within inches once and then he Meteor'd my face and followed it up with curse which a level 99 party isn't going to survive. I hate the luck factor in this fight but I currently ducked out like a little bitch to farm dragons to boost Freya's Dragon crest. Once that is done I'm going to give it another shot. I imagine it should be within a few hours.

I hardly ever make topics and I just needed a place to gloat since this is one of the few FF super bosses I have yet to defeat (Yazmat in FFXII as well but I don't have the time to sit there for an hour and watch my characters auto battle)
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Attempt 2:
(Him starting out with Meteor and Curse does not count as a try as even with Auto-Life it is unavoidable to get a game over but he does that shit about 70% of the time to start the fight off which pisses me the fuck off)

Levels: 62, 60, 61, 61

I got really bored powering up Dragon Crest but it does ~7500damage now, Quina can do about the same with Frog Drop, and Zidane can physically attack for ~8000. I'm going all out offense and ending this quick.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Damn that was epic. He started off with Flare and that killed Eiko but she was brought back due to Auto-Life. then he threw out a meteor/curse combo and lo and behold Quina gets missed by the meteor attack and trances from the Curse so s/he is without any bad statuses. I throw a pheonix down and he curses again and kills everyone. As I'm about to hurl my controller across the room Phoenix revives me. Fucking amazing. From that point I knew it was fate that I beat him as he then Doomsday'd himself and I was eventually able to finish him off soon after with Attacks and Dragon Crest's.

I AM A GOD
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Just embarressed the fuck out of Hades as well. I see that none of you care though Sad
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Heh, when it came to Hades, I god modded him too. Years back during my first playthrough, I didn't know what the hell I had equipped but most of his moves ended up doing hardly anything to me. I came in expecting some hell of a fight(especially since I was a little underleveled I believe) and yet it turned out to be one of the easiest boss fights in the game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:20 am

i'll comment on this whenever i bother to finish my FF9 playthrough i think I had the optioni of fighting this dude where i am but my levels are really low.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 am

SOK wrote:
Heh, when it came to Hades, I god modded him too. Years back during my first playthrough, I didn't know what the hell I had equipped but most of his moves ended up doing hardly anything to me. I came in expecting some hell of a fight(especially since I was a little underleveled I believe) and yet it turned out to be one of the easiest boss fights in the game.

When the fight started I laughed cuz he says, "You beat Ozma?! I've come too far to be beaten now though". He knew what was coming. I do wish the other optional bosses were tougher though.

And Buu, you gotta finish this game ASAP. this is like one of my favorite games ever and I had playted through it so many times, just without beating the optional bosses. Some time down the road I will do an Excalibur II level 1 run and I will need some video capture shit to post it cuz it's like one of the best gaming accomplishments you can possibley do.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:40 pm

how is 9? i've been considering this
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:06 am

9 is by far the best FF game i played even if i didn't bother finishing it yet.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 am

It's the one with the most likeable/tolerable characters out of the whole series at least. The setting and areas are nice too(even if that Forgotten Continent was as boring as hell).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 am

SOK wrote:
It's the one with the most likeable/tolerable characters out of the whole series at least. The setting and areas are nice too(even if that Forgotten Continent was as boring as hell).
In other words, Sora who generally hates everything, especially FF stuff, actually thought it was alright, thats about as high a praise as an FF game can get.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:32 am

I don't dislike FF that much. I just don't like what the faggy retards who are in charge now are doing to these games. Especially when they try to dig up the past and whore out a specific entry like FFVII, which was butchered as hell by that laughably bad Advent Children film and all those lame spin-off games(although, we must point fingers at KH for being the first thing to unveil Cloud's disgustingly changed silent hero-esque personality that most newer SE fans know him for).

Good thing FFIX hasn't been raped...yet.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 am

i was thinking this or tactics, i'm a sucker for character creation. i heard tactics had it but the gba version didn't
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:11 am

Screw FFTactics. Go with FFIX.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:12 am

does tactics suck? if i do end up getting 9 i'll have enough left over for another game
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:30 am

I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:04 am

Every FF game is the best RPG ever. EVER
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:12 am

i prefer the suikoden series. though 3 was ok and 4 sucked balls.......
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:14 am

Ellis wrote:

Except for the pieces of shit called FFX, FFXI, FFXII, FFXIII and FFXIV.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:21 am

Rainbow Power BD wrote:
i prefer the suikoden series. though 3 was ok and 4 sucked balls.......

If they don't release Suikoden II for PSN I'll fucking kill someone.

And Sora.......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 But yes the MMO ones were dumb as fuck
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 am

You liked FFXIII...!? Kaio is going to pound your ass. Or did he already on SLUT? Who did he tell off there again?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:28 am

He has already given me shit for it. But I forget the story all I know is whenve I see Fang(who knew AU accents were my turn on) I touch myself. I played most of that game with my pants off.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:29 am

Kaio should come in and repost that long, bitchy rant at you again for jerking off to such things.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:25 am

Ellis wrote:
He has already given me shit for it. But I forget the story all I know is whenve I see Fang(who knew AU accents were my turn on) I touch myself. I played most of that game with my pants off.
Fang has a NZ accent.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:34 pm

SOK wrote:
Ellis wrote:

Except for the pieces of shit called FFX, FFXI, FFXII, FFXIII and FFXIV.

FFX was decent although the ending was awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellis does the impossible   Ellis does the impossible Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellis does the impossible
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next