Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senses Fail-Priest and the Matador

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SavesTheDay
Deck Hand
SavesTheDay

Senses Fail-Priest and the Matador  Empty
PostSubject: Senses Fail-Priest and the Matador    Senses Fail-Priest and the Matador  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzVYTdH4UXU

For those who may not know, this is the last song on the concept album which Senses Fail put out a few years ago.
While I listen to nearly anything, concept albums have always been my favorite. There's something aboot knowing exactly what the song is aboot or deciphering what it's aboot that has always attracted me to them.

The story in this case is depression and loneliness through the eyes of a man who finds himself drifting aimlessly in life. Most of the other songs on Still Searching use heavy sarcasm, and/or simply being blunt. This one is just blunt.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Senses Fail-Priest and the Matador    Senses Fail-Priest and the Matador  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Great song. I listened the fuck out of Still Searching when it first came out. One of my favorite Cd's of all time. All the Best Cowboys have Daddy Issues was my favorite song for a long time. Hair of the Dog or whatever their next cd was called was disappointing tho.
Back to top Go down
SavesTheDay
Deck Hand
SavesTheDay

PostSubject: Re: Senses Fail-Priest and the Matador    Senses Fail-Priest and the Matador  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Stevie Janowski wrote:
Great song. I listened the fuck out of Still Searching when it first came out. One of my favorite Cd's of all time. All the Best Cowboys have Daddy Issues was my favorite song for a long time. Hair of the Dog or whatever their next cd was called was disappointing tho.

Cowboys.... dammit the last three songs just have a great set-up and pretty much everything else going for them, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senses Fail-Priest and the Matador    Senses Fail-Priest and the Matador  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senses Fail-Priest and the Matador
Page 1 of 1