Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2

Go down 
+2
Zero
SimianWonder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Empty
PostSubject: DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2   DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:41 pm

No, it's not as good as Spirit v spirit, but Gohan's new scream is nice. Hopefully the dub will finally lose the cringe-worthy monologue.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2   DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2   DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Fuck it.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2   DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:02 am

I really love the music in this one

It sounds more like something out of the Budokai 1 OST than any other song in DBK right now
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2   DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 am

Maybe i should start watching Kai just for this one scene.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2   DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Okay music, but it feels... underplayed. Like it's a notch or two too low on the dramatic scale.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2   DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Looks just the same to me, but then again, I haven't completely watched either of them.
And I was actually surprised to see Goku in the scene. What does that say about his MC-ness?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2   DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Kaede wrote:
Looks just the same to me, but then again, I haven't completely watched either of them.
And I was actually surprised to see Goku in the scene. What does that say about his MC-ness?

The difference is in the music. Also Gohan's scream has a lot more energy packed behind it in Z. Why wouldn't Goku be in this scene?

Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2   DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Watching ep 92 tonight, the scene doesn't seem quite as downbeat as the trailer alone makes it seem. That said, I'd still take Z's version over Kai's.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2   DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Zero wrote:
Kaede wrote:

The difference is in the music. Also Gohan's scream has a lot more energy packed behind it in Z. Why wouldn't Goku be in this scene?

It's probably just that he's dead all the time. I forget he's in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2   DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DragonBall Kai... Gohan reaching Super Saiyan 2
Page 1 of 1