Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Spider-Man

Go down 
+16
Casa
Charlie Sheen
Ellis
Skip
Superbuu3
Easyfan
Baal
Kaede
Talking Sock
Kimarous
Zero
Savage
Neo
Dr. Chocolate
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaio
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:56 am

So the fact that he made his own robot lock for his door didn't clue you in on this? This isn't mentioning about 10 minutes before the spider bite where he enters OsCorp and shows perfect understanding of what Gwen's talking about and answers her questions.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:31 am

I could have answered that question based on the 15 second montage of Connors work we saw. Peter seemed like a tech-nerd, but not a solve-a-decades-old-experimental-genetics-problem-in-a-couple-of-days genius like he was after the bite.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Do you seriously believe the spider-bite gave him superintelligence? I understand they're modified, but that's a big assumption you're making based on "Oh well, he starts doing bigger things after the bite."
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:35 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I could have answered that question based on the 15 second montage of Connors work we saw. Peter seemed like a tech-nerd, but not a solve-a-decades-old-experimental-genetics-problem-in-a-couple-of-days genius like he was after the bite.

That was his father's formula that he gave to Conners that did all the work.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Baal wrote:
Do you seriously believe the spider-bite gave him superintelligence? I understand they're modified, but that's a big assumption you're making based on "Oh well, he starts doing bigger things after the bite."
I said that was just the impression I got from it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:16 pm

You are like the only one who got that impression.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Watched it today, and enjoyed it a lot. Funny how the attractive Andrew Garfield was better at Peter Parker than as Spider-Man. Of course, I don't really like Spider-Man that much, so that's cool. Emma Stone completely stole the show for me. She is my new favourite actress. I didn't think the romance scenes were badly handled, but that might just be because the two leads are actually likeable, and don't look like they're high all the time. I agree that Connors was very rushed, but the fights were, just like in the previous ones (particularly two), delightfully viscious and well shot, not relying on cheap cutting to create the impression of speed and danger.

Baal wrote:
You are like the only one who got that impression.

I totally did.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Kaede wrote:
I don't really like Spider-Man that much.

Philistine.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Well I just watched this, quite enjoyed it. I thought the fights were better done in this one than what I remember from the previous three, although that could just be my memory. Also, the train scene is the best scene.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:53 pm

best scene is with Stan Lee.. that's always the best scene
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Moose I know you're from the country, but its quite worrying when you find spiders super intelligent.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:01 pm

The spiders in the movie were super intelligent as far as I remember. They were part of a giant computater or summin'.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:12 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The spiders in the movie were super intelligent as far as I remember. They were part of a giant computater or summin'.
Ok, I know you're from the country but giant what i can only assume are giant variations of potatoes or "taters" as you call them or "summin'" don't make people intelligent.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Nott people, sure, but for a spider that's pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:26 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 am

Wait, there were 70s movies?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:45 am

Nah it wasn't as bad as you're saying. Martin Sheen was Uncle Ben, so that was good. I don't think the action was bad either, which scenes did you particularly think were poorly done? Not including the library scene.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:47 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Peter was a jerk, Uncle Ben seemed like a dick. Connors was a cock.

Nah, I'd say Peter was the dick, Captain Stacey was the pussy, and Conners was the asshole. It makes the most sense seeing as the the dick kept making the pussy mad all the time because he kept fucking him around with his vendetta business. In turn, the pussy didn't let the dick fuck that asshole fast enough and wound up getting himself all covered in shit.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:49 am

SOK wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Nah, I'd say Peter was the dick, Captain Stacey was the pussy, and Conners was the asshole. It makes the most sense seeing as the the dick kept making the pussy mad all the time because he kept fucking him around with his vendetta business. In turn, the pussy didn't let the dick fuck that asshole fast enough and wound up getting himself all covered in shit.
But the dick wanted the pussy to fuck the asshole, so this logic is flawed somehow.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:52 am

Skip wrote:
SOK wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

But the dick wanted the pussy to fuck the asshole, so this logic is flawed somehow.

No, the dick was just extremely stupid. Look at the result when the pussy caved and tried to fuck the asshole himself. He couldn't win because pussies can't fuck assholes.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:53 am

Ah yes, true enough.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:06 am

The true lesson of the story is that Stan Lee makes amazing cameos.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:28 pm

I liked the film, though I do prefer the Raimi original.

Also...

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:31 pm

good post
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:31 pm

SneakySunday wrote:
Wait, there were 70s movies?

Yes, they were pretty awful.

Spidey climbs three story buildings (they weren't filmed in New York, that's for sure) and fights two or three very large henchmen. They miss the point of being Spider-Man by a mile.

@ Kaio

Can't make my mind up whether I find that film funny or if it's just trying too hard. A little of both perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spider-Man
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next