Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Spider-Man

Go down 
+16
Casa
Charlie Sheen
Ellis
Skip
Superbuu3
Easyfan
Baal
Kaede
Talking Sock
Kimarous
Zero
Savage
Neo
Dr. Chocolate
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaio
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

The Amazing Spider-Man Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Last edited by Kaio on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Does Spider-Man even need a "new" suit?

And I figured Black Mask would be making an appearance. He seemed the most likely choice since super-powered villains are a no-no. Doesn't sound all that amazing, but I'm sure it'll be great.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 pm

I like the new Spidey suit, it had unnecessary adjustments, but I like it. At least the colors are better than the Maguire suit colors

Black Mask & Deadshot? They could be interesting, I wonder if they'll use Professor Arkham or the other Black Mask
They could've gone for HUSH as the new movie Bat Nemesis, but as a childhood friend that would make the movie full of flashbacks, things would be better if they incorporate that guy to the first movie of the next Batman movie series
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Quote :
My name is Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man Devil-May-Cry_2010_09-15-10_07.jpg_580
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:26 pm

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE wrote:
They could've gone for HUSH as the new movie Bat Nemesis, but as a childhood friend that would make the movie full of flashbacks, things would be better if they incorporate that guy to the first movie of the next Batman movie series
Hush hasn't even been animated yet. He's a 2008 villain that's appeared in as many arcs as I can count on one hand.

Not exactly a strong audience draw.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Well it's certainly different hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:42 am

Savage∞ wrote:
I AM THE CHOSEN ONE wrote:
Hush hasn't even been animated yet. He's a 2008 villain that's appeared in as many arcs as I can count on one hand.

Not exactly a strong audience draw.
I'd wager Hush would have more pulling power with Batman audience than Deadshot.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:53 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Does Spider-Man even need a "new" suit?
At the very least, it needs to be different enough from the previous films to clearly identify it as a reboot.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:14 am

Y'know, I just realized something.

I've never heard of The Daily Blam before a day in my life, they've no credible sources for their DKR blurb and there aren't any other sites stepping foot into this territory (reminds me of that Bleeding Cool fiasco).

Confirmed villains for the next Batman movie: Black Mask, Deadshot
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:57 am

The Amazing Spider-Man Spidermancomparison

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....................
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:48 pm

The new one is better.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:47 pm

It's hard to tell which one looks more like spandex, the first or the second.
Back to top Go down
Easyfan
Deck Hand
Easyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:00 am

I'm actually pretty excited about the new Spidy movie
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Baal wrote:
It's hard to tell which one looks more like spandex, the first or the second.
The suit means nothing its the man who fills it and you call yourself a spidey fan?!
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:29 pm

I heard they're going with the web canisters in the new film. That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:41 pm

I know, me too. I don't know why I feel uncomfortable that they're going with web-shooters.

I mean, they're being faithful to the comics and all, but somehow I find organic webbing powers obtained through the spider-bite less far-fetched than some very young guy building these unique tools(even if he is a big science wiz). For the comics, it's fine, but I feel skeptical about how it'll be handled in the film.

At least it'll be neat to see if they'll come up with certain complications for Spidey if he runs out of web fluid or something during a crisis or his fight(s) with the Lizard.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:40 am

I liked the old Spidey costume a lot. The new one might grow on me though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:42 am

JJJ isn't in this movie.

gg
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:57 am

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:01 am

Going off on (500) Days of Summer, Marc Webb's only other film, I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the runtime was spent on boring relationship drama between Peter and Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:04 am

I still have some high hopes for this. I just wish they had kept JJ and his actor, Franko and Molina.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:06 am

That guy was born to play JJJ

this reboot is stupid
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:08 am

comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=28269
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:44 pm

After watching a suit in live action with the right colors, I can't seem to like the Maguire suit colors as much as I used to, the design of it is excellent though
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:05 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spider-Man
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next