Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Go down 
+15
AZZ666
Kimarous
Elvaan
Chrona
Rockstar_Sinistar
nununuoka
Maskull
Luk
Fran
Estelle
Balthier Bunansa
Kay
Easyfan
Baal
Superbuu3
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:04 pm

*Wolf Whistle*
Back to top Go down
Balthier Bunansa
Skypiea Priest
Balthier Bunansa

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:13 pm

She's very nekkid...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:55 pm

I NEED THIS GAME NAO! Jesus, the wait is actually killing me. I haven't been excited for a game in awhile..

I found some random pics of Jecht and Tidus.

Click Link

Last edited by booty so phat it fails on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luk
The One
Luk

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:58 pm

Donovan wrote:
Yeah, I can't wait to steal it when it's released.
Am I the only one who saw this........lol, that's a good one though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:55 pm

I pointed out the fact that I plan to pirate the game when it comes out in Japan. When it finally comes out here though, I'll buy it fo' sure.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:19 pm

getting a PSP soon, so when i do imma open a board on how to get ISO's for games i like(mostly games no-one's EVER heard of from the PS1)
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Tobi wrote:
getting a PSP soon, so when i do imma open a board on how to get ISO's for games i like(mostly games no-one's EVER heard of from the PS1)

The rules state not to do so. <___<
Back to top Go down
nununuoka
Skypiea Priest
nununuoka

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:33 pm

I should be excited, but I'm wondering why I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:37 pm

Trigger Walnut wrote:
Tobi wrote:

The rules state not to do so. <___<
ask thru e-mail? not PM's so its not part of/on the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:26 am

Here's some gameplay.

CoD vs Onion Knight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:05 am

Awesome Dissidia Theme for your psp.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gtxz1b131on

Anyway, here's the directions.

=================================
Download the file, unzip it, take program out of the folder.

Save it in a THEMES folder inside of the PSP folder.

Then, in your PSP menu, go to the far left list titled Settings, go down to Themes, and pick it, then give it a second to put it on.

-Random GF member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:06 pm

More gameplay footage.

Tidus vs Jecht

Back to top Go down
Kay
Skypiea Priest
Kay

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:11 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:13 pm

The AI seems a little bit dumb though. Jecht was barely attacking.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:20 pm

are you kidding me no tifa and we get jecht -_-
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:25 pm

<_<

THAT FIGHT WAS PRETTY DAMN COOL.

The area looks really big. Did you see Tidus jump over the lava and onto another platform?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:26 pm

yeah its cool
but jecht wasn't even in FFX
you never played as him Mad
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kay
Skypiea Priest
Kay

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Yeah...it's super flashy. Characters can glide and fly all over the places. Need moar Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:39 pm

Yeah, I want to see Sephiroth's EX mode all that stuff..

Man, I'm seriously excited for this game. I haven't been like this for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:34 pm

I really hope Cloud isn't in it. Because the last thing I need to see is all of these good characters being overshadowed by Cloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Cloud's going to be in this. And he isn't going to overshadow anyone. There's a whole roster of cool characters in this. It'll balance out.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:44 pm

*Game comes out*

*Cloud is Godhacks*

*Cloud kills Chaos in one strike*

*Everyone uses Cloud*

*End of me playing the game*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:45 pm

I don't plan on using Cloud at all. The only people I want to plays are Kuja, Sephi, and WoL. It's like some kind of damn fad to hate FF7, is annoying as hell already.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Vergil wrote:
I don't plan on using Cloud at all. The only people I want to plays are Kuja, Sephi, and WoL. It's like some kind of damn fad to hate FF7, is annoying as hell already.

Oh no I don't hate FF7. I hate the spin-offs, sequels, prequels, and fanboys. But yeah I won't play as Cloud unless the story makes me. I plan on playing as Squall (They had better fucking change his name back), Kuja, Zidane, and maybe Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:50 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Vergil wrote:

Oh no I don't hate FF7. I hate the spin-offs, sequels, prequels, and fanboys. But yeah I won't play as Cloud unless the story makes me. I plan on playing as Squall (They had better fucking change his name back), Kuja, Zidane, and maybe Sephiroth.

Yeah his name is Squall in this game. Leon was noncanon. Well, okay, I lied alittle. I plan to use everyone at least once. SCREW YOU AN YOUR NONACCEPTING WAYS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy   Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next