Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok Naruto this is cool.

Go down 
+4
Baal
SSMG
Kaio
Ace
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

ok Naruto this is cool. Empty
PostSubject: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:31 pm

The 7 mist swordsman are gonna F people up the A!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:41 pm

1) I don't know who these people are, so I'm not gonna be freaked out like Kishi wants me too
2) Swordsmen without swords aren't very effective, Kabuto
3) How the fuck did Kabuto ransack ALL THE GRAVES OF THESE LEGENDARY GUYS
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Well Kaio, did you see when Zabuza didn't have his sword nor use of his hands yet killed all those people(fodder but still) with a kunai and his mouth. They don't need swords to kill people,especially if they're zombies.

Also I think he could of got to them when they were still alive.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:16 pm

The point is they are called "The Seven Swordsmen" not "The Seven Guys who Kick Ass in the Mist", so why in the hell none of them are carrying swords is beyond us. Secondly, Kai has another point, where is Kabuto getting all of this DNA from? Did Orochimaru really have records saying where every piece of every super ninja they need is somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Kabuto is really a professional necrophiliac. Finding graves is in his nature.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Well we know the swords get passed on from generation to generation( if you kill a swordsmen, you get his sword, I think that's how it goes) so most of these guys will need to reclaim their swords.

Also I think kabuto went and got most of these guys DNA since he said he had a tough time getting some of thiers. If Oro had all of these guys under his belt or the means to acquire them, but never used them, well then he truely was incompetent.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:39 pm

He found Zabuzas sword. If he went to the trouble of getting that. He should have got some of the others though.

I'm just hyped to see them. Throughout the series even when Zabuza was introduced I've always wanted to see the other 6 or atleast some swordsman. So I'm pretty satisfied. Better late than never.

Zabuza and Kisame were my favorite characters. I have a boner for swordsman I admit it.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Which also explains why the weapons are missing at the summit place.
Also by DNA it could be anything from hair to dead skin on clothes.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 pm

And the weakness are those stones Kabuto is using. He's focusing on them to much.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Azure Kite wrote:

It's not that, it's the fact that Orochimaru or Kabuto seemed to know where every last one of the corpses was to get their damn DNA. Especially Deidara who, you know, BLEW THE FUCK UP.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:06 am

Baal wrote:
Azure Kite wrote:

It's not that, it's the fact that Orochimaru or Kabuto seemed to know where every last one of the corpses was to get their damn DNA. Especially Deidara who, you know, BLEW THE FUCK UP.

Couldn't Orochimaru just have gotten some of Deidara's DNA while he was still in Akatsuki?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:09 am

I'm sure he left behind something like his belongings. But for the other famous people they probably had records on where they were buried. And Orichimaru probably has been collecting DNA of ninjas for years so he has somebody to use for his reincarnation jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 am

YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN wrote:
Baal wrote:
Azure Kite wrote:

Couldn't Orochimaru just have gotten some of Deidara's DNA while he was still in Akatsuki?

Deidara hated Orochimaru, why would he have let him anywhere near him? Let alone not blown his ass up the second he tried to touch him?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:14 am

Azure Kite wrote:
I'm sure he left behind something like his belongings. But for the other famous people they probably had records on where they were buried. And Orichimaru probably has been collecting DNA of ninjas for years so he has somebody to use for his reincarnation jutsu.

I understand legends or something like that, but for ninja like Haku and Neji's dad? No, you can not seriously tell me Orochimaru or Kabuto somehow had access to their resting places or where they lived. Especially since Haku's existence was entirely unknown for most of his life.

EDIT: And then there's Nagato... there's really no more I need to say from that, it pretty much speaks for itself.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:21 am

Zabuza and Haku were buried next to each other, so he probably took his while getting Zabuza's.
And for ninja like Neji's dad he probably snuck his way there in disguise or before the fight during the exams.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:38 am

Azure Kite wrote:
Zabuza and Haku were buried next to each other, so he probably took his while getting Zabuza's.
And for ninja like Neji's dad he probably snuck his way there in disguise or before the fight during the exams.

Neji's dad was dead long before the exams and are we supposed to honestly believe that Orochimaru knew who Haku and Zabuza were?
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:41 am

Baal wrote:
Azure Kite wrote:

Neji's dad was dead long before the exams and are we supposed to honestly believe that Orochimaru knew who Haku and Zabuza were?

Zabuza, possibly.
Haku, that's a different story.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Baal wrote:
Azure Kite wrote:

Well a random ninja knew who Zabuza from the leaf village knew who Zabuza was. So I think Orichimaru a legendary ninja who lived for a very long time, would know who he is.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Considering Haku only revealed himself as Zabuza's side kick shortly before he died i'd say no one would of known who the fuck he was.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Azure Kite wrote:
Baal wrote:
Azure Kite wrote:

Well a random ninja knew who Zabuza from the leaf village knew who Zabuza was. So I think Orichimaru a legendary ninja who lived for a very long time, would know who he is.

And he would know exactly where he died and who his disciples were? Especially considering Zabuza's been off the radar for a good long while even back in the Land of Waves when Kakashi was surprised to see he was there.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Baal wrote:
Azure Kite wrote:
Baal wrote:
Azure Kite wrote:

And he would know exactly where he died and who his disciples were? Especially considering Zabuza's been off the radar for a good long while even back in the Land of Waves when Kakashi was surprised to see he was there.
You can't argue with fanboyism baal. People will try and make convoluted stories to fill in plotholes that make absolutely no sense.

Like if these guys are swordsmen they probably way weaker without there swords then the other top tier ninjas and hence are effectively fodder and how Kage tier ninjas will drop like flies to people who barely qualify as jonin level if that.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok Naruto this is cool.   ok Naruto this is cool. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok Naruto this is cool.
Page 1 of 1