Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resistance: Retribution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Resistance: Retribution  Empty
PostSubject: Resistance: Retribution    Resistance: Retribution  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:11 pm

I've had it for a while but I just finished this game up (PSP was the only thing I brought home with me) and I definately recommend it to anyone regardless of whether they are into the series or not. I'm sure some of you guys have played this but it really shed some light on the holes in the Resistance story especially concerning the cloven. It was pretty fun fighting them off and learning about them. Also traveling through the Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg, and finally going through Paris.

Getting used to the aiming was tough at first but then it felt so natural. Pretty difficult game though but the aiming really worked well. Pretty lengthy game. Anyone with a PSP I gotta recommend it. Gonna play it on infected mode with my copy of R2 next since there are minor story changes and extra intel.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Retribution    Resistance: Retribution  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:06 am

I found the story in R2 boring although there were some cool moments. R1 had a great story so if retribution builds up on that it can only be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Retribution    Resistance: Retribution  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 am

You played through all of R2 and you thought it was boring? Retribution's story is told much the same as R1's.

But yea it really doens't have too much to do with R2 it takes place a week after R1 and has the classic characters like Cartwright and Parker have losts of face time. Plus the use of arse instead ass throughout grew on me.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Retribution    Resistance: Retribution  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:10 am

:O Crash Bandicoot!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Retribution    Resistance: Retribution  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:19 am

Ellis wrote:
You played through all of R2 and you thought it was boring? Retribution's story is told much the same as R1's.

But yea it really doens't have too much to do with R2 it takes place a week after R1 and has the classic characters like Cartwright and Parker have losts of face time. Plus the use of arse instead ass throughout grew on me.
I honestly didn't care i just lost track of what was going on seemed a bit fast.

I think R1 had just a more badass Hale and the ending scene was seriously climactic with him grabbing the grenade and all. He also was a normal soldier at first which i kinda liked to.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Retribution    Resistance: Retribution  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resistance: Retribution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Shooters-
Jump to: