Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger

Go down 
+5
Neo
Ellis
Kaio
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:35 am

I could in theory record certain sections but RPGs are kinda boring in that respect maybe i should show my leet skills on some 2d side scrollers.

Either way though this seems to be drawn by AT never knew that looks pretty cool i'm a beginner so lets see what i can make of this game and if its as epic as all these people insist.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:39 am

It's great, but not that amazing.

Which version are you playing?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 am

SNES i heard the PSX version was crap and that the DS version weren't really adding much new besides i despise touch screen mechanics outside generally.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:44 am

Bullshit. The DS added two new big side quests, a new ending and a monster arena.

Last edited by Sora on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:46 am

Oh yeah, and all the anime cutscenes and extras menu from the ps1 version are in it as well.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:02 am

Sora wrote:
Bullshit. The DS added two new big side quests, a new ending and a monster arena.
Heard they were borinng.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:06 am

Not really. Although the Lost Sanctum one had some crappy repetitive fetch missions, the overall quest was somewhat alright. The other one which leads up to the new boss and the new ending was fine.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:49 am

Trying to rescue the queen now, this is way better then the other RPGs at the time for combat alone, hell the combat is better then lots of RPGs even now.

The storyline has potential quite curious how this will play out.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Saving the queen and the back to the future style event was pretty good. I'm guessing we haven't glimpsed the real story yet.

For some reason even though I had a trial in the present and was innocent i'm stillgetting executed I managed to break out of my cell. I think the chancellor is a shapeshifter like in the past, but ill find out later i guess.

Then went to the depressing future my characters can't eat here not like it matters as these machines heal you. racing section was super pointless the bosses have been fairly easy so far managed to getr robo to join me and now heading back to the present so far its pretty good.

These double techs intrigue me hopefully this will get better as we go along.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:55 am

I always wanted to play this game, or at least see the story, since I lurv me some time travel plots + AT artwork.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:10 am

Kaio wrote:
I always wanted to play this game, or at least see the story, since I lurv me some time travel plots + AT artwork.
If you like old school RPGs this beats the crap out of all of them from what little i played. Every character learns unique techs, and these can be combined differently depending who you have in your party apparently there is new game+ and 12 endings. Also no random encounters on the world map. Generally dungeons have set pieces you can clear a floor but the screen will refresh if a new section is loaded but you can run around enemies.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:10 am

This game is tit. Like large, jiggly tit.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:13 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kaio wrote:
If you like old school RPGs this beats the crap out of all of them from what little i played. Every character learns unique techs, and these can be combined differently depending who you have in your party apparently there is new game+ and 12 endings. Also no random encounters on the world map. Generally dungeons have set pieces you can clear a floor but the screen will refresh if a new section is loaded but you can run around enemies.

Not all enemies. Just most. Later on you'll see a lot of fights that you must do on some floors. Not really annoying though(only a little if you have to do backtracking in something, like that issue with the Lost Sanctum in the DS version I mentioned).
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:25 am

Ellis wrote:
This game is tit. Like large, jiggly tit.
...is that good or bad?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:27 am

That's what I thought the first time he said something was 'tit'. But then after the whole large, jiggly part I'd have to say he means it in a positive way.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:33 am

Tit isn't slang for awesome in AU?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:38 am

No, we prefer to use the word 'awesome'. As crazy as that sounds.

Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Johnny-cage-mortal-kombat-5374821-209-198
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:52 am

Wow that is crazy

...and I'd make Johnny Cage my bitch. Scorpion Wins. Flawless Victory.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:58 am

hahaha, as if. Johnny Cage would tear Scorpion a new one.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:13 am

Shadow kick my ass. More like harpoon spear through the chest, then uppercut onto a ceiling of spikes.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:14 am

Energy ball

Crotch punch

SH-SH-SH-SHADOW KIIIIIIIIIIICK
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:24 am

I assumed it would play out like the best fight in that first movie, that scene was actually badass.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:34 am

Ayla = best character yet, except possibly froggy but i haven't seen much of him yet.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Frog is the best. Hands down. At least he was my favorite
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Frog's overrated, man. Robo's where it's at. Come on, his theme song's "Never Gonna Give You Up" for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger   Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superbuu3 Plays: Chrono Trigger
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next