Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome

Go down 
+2
Talking Sock
Kaio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Empty
PostSubject: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:37 pm

My eyes are blinded by this movie's sexiness.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:45 pm

I hope Aladdin's blu-ray release will look good. The 2004 release's so called "restoration" looks totally balls.

The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Aladdi11

Last edited by Sora on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:44 pm

The dance scene must have been sex for the eyes. Jelous.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Yes, Belle looked hot.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Sora wrote:
I hope Aladdin's blu-ray release will look good. The 2003 release's so called "restoration" looks totally balls.

The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Aladdi10
added saturation OMG EPIC REMASTRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:19 pm

I'm glad Lion King wasn't badly retouched in its '03 release. Here's hoping its blu-ray release next year will look great.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:29 am

I hope you guys aren't talking about the 2010 live action release of Beauty and the Beast.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:36 am

There was a what.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:38 am

The less you know of which I speak, the better.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:38 am

Yea it's called something different though. I did see a commercial for it.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:41 am

No no same title, Beauty and the Beast. My brother bought it for whatever reason, and it very well could be the worst movie I've ever seen. One of those movies that is so bad it's almost good.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:56 am

I need to see it.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:58 am

I'm just going to warn you now there is some major tolling going down in the live action version. I'll try and find it for ya.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:01 am

http://www.juraatmedia.com/dvdrip/beauty-and-the-beast-2009-video_c03e99945.html

This is the full verison here, I don't know if it's safe or not though.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:49 am

Oh I'm thinking of something totally different. They is a movie or something coming out I think it's called Beast and it's like a modern day take on it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:50 am

Aladdin mostly looks great... Mostly. Being the remastered version from the last release, the color palette can still look like crap at times, especially when there are shots that are blinding orange/red and characters wind up blending in with the background(like Jasmine in that red slutty outfit towards the end of the movie).

Unfortunately for us Aussies and Euro peeps, this blu-ray release was a cheap cash-in like Hunchback of Notre Dame's and other Disney releases around this time so nothing new was added. What's worse, they took some extras out, including the second commentary featuring the supervising animators which I was looking forward to hearing. ;_;

Fortunately for the US folks, they'll be getting the actual Diamond Edition release of Aladdin next year, which will probably have better extras. You are tearing me apart, Disney!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome   The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beauty and the Beast Bluray looks awesome
Page 1 of 1