Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel Empty
PostSubject: Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel   Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel   Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 am

I loved and watched every single episode of Buffy and Angel.

<_<
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel   Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:36 am

Nothing to be ashamed of. Nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel   Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 am

I'm not. But you never know what other people will think. The show did get chick flicky at times.

Still looked forward to it every week. Xander and Spike were my favorites. Angel had a better team by the end. Even though Willow got god hacks. It was nice when Angel turned Angelis, like woashits gonna go down now.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel   Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

Spike is my favourite too (who doesn't have him as their favourite?), together with Wesley. I'd rank Xander, Lorne, Angel(us), Anya and Fred real high too.

So many great characters. But Wesley had the best character development I have ever seen in a TV show.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel   Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:23 am

Quote :
But Wesley had the best character development I have ever seen in a TV show.
Indeed. Cordelia was the same way. They were both stuck with thier stereotypes and by the end they were both making world ending decisions, playing with emotions and had most of the respect from the other characters.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel   Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Did you like when Angel suddenly had a son Kaio? He was a cool character. but it reminded me of when Buffy suddenly had a sister the one season. Dawn... meh.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel   Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:37 pm

I hate Connor with a passion. He just never stopped whining and he was a complete retard.

I didn't mind Dawn as much, even though she was pretty annoying too.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel   Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:28 am

Kaio wrote:
I hate Connor with a passion. He just never stopped whining and he was a complete retard.

I didn't mind Dawn as much, even though she was pretty annoying too.
I liked his action scenes. I guess being born the son of vampires gives you superpowers. I never really got the point of that. He was strong fast and stupid lol.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel   Man, these fanmade trailers really make me want to rewatch Buffy/Angel Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:47 am

This is the greatest scene in all of Buffy so far. Without a doubt.