Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet

Go down 
+11
Savage
Talking Sock
Kimarous
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
Skip
Kaio
L Ron Hubbard
Baal
Ace
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:30 am

SSMG wrote:
Man loved this opening takes back memories. I thought I was the only one who watched YTV, guess not.
I think I love you.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:30 am

The Zone man. Anime fridays.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:36 am

The zone everynight at 5. I had a huge crush on sugar back in the day. Anime fridays was the shit, I wish they still had all the classics running.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:43 am

Ace wrote:
SSMG wrote:
Man loved this opening takes back memories. I thought I was the only one who watched YTV, guess not.
I think I love you.
You say that to everyone, slut.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 am

Canadian love....ew
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:48 am

I know I think I fall in love easy. I always get hurt.

And Sugar was so damn fine. Holycrap I can't believe how hot she was amagine the voice she would make in bed. / gone to far.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:49 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

You say that to everyone, slut.

And here I was thinking I was special Sad
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:51 am

Ace wrote:

And Sugar was so damn fine. Holycrap I can't believe how hot she was amagine the voice she would make in bed. / gone to far.

This thought was running through my mind half the time for my childhood/early teens lol.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:53 am

She gave thousands of canadian adolecants boners every day. What a great woman.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:53 am

Ellis wrote:
Canadian love....ew
They offer Canadian love, British love... but not American love. Like Coke in green glass bottles, they don't make it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:55 am

can we have pics already
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:55 am

She really did.
Some of my friends hated DBZ but for some strange reason did not mind watching it whenever it was on during the zone.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:56 am

Kaio wrote:
can we have pics already
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:56 am

Kimarous wrote:
Ellis wrote:
Canadian love....ew
They offer Canadian love, British love... but not American love. Like Coke in green glass bottles, they don't make it anymore.
I'm pretty sure we still have that.

BTW does canada have babes because i always wanted to move there, need to know if i can go there and chat up the laydeez or if i have to bring my own.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:58 am

Pics of sugar? it wasn't so much her looks that attracted people to her. Sure she was a cutie but it was her voice... something about it you'd just want ....to make her moan lol

Here you go tho

http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLL_enCA347CA389&q=stephanie+beard
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:59 am

Canadian woman are very easy if you know what you're doing. Look them straight into the eye, and if they look back into yours, you're in. Don't question it, you're in.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:00 am

Yeah Canadian women are very easy. XD
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 am

english google search is way better i prefer the interface:
http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&expIds=17259,18168&xhr=t&q=stephanie+beard&cp=13&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=634

Also she apparently does your laundry with some high powered futuristic machine:
Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Sugar
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 am

How about French Canadian?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:02 am

That voice sounds fairly creepy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:02 am

Ace wrote:
Canadian woman are very easy if you know what you're doing. Look them straight into the eye, and if they look back into yours, you're in. Don't question it, you're in.
And people say America is the land of opportunity *books flight to canada*

wait a sec are they hot, cause ugly easy girls seems kinda pointless. If i wanted to eat ice cream i wouldn't find the flavour that would make me vomit just because it was easy access, plus working for something makes it better.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 am

In my experience I've seen quite a few hot ones. I've actually dated a Canadian girl before. She was banging. International relationships were pretty dumb I eventually did realize though. Luckily we didn't need passports then. We do now though so it's even dumberer.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:05 am

Kaio wrote:
That voice sounds fairly creepy.
It didn't help the sound bite i found was talking about a car crash and spinal injuries.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:07 am

Oh yeah usually the hotter they are the harder to get they are to get. But that's not always the case I've been in the hole on first date with a 10/10 before.No she wasn't drunk. It's all about confdence up here but not cockiness theres a fine line between the two and everyones line is in a different spot. You just gotta find the tipping point for her and capitalize on that.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:09 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The voice of a generation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet   Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn the Canadian DBZ intro was sweet
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next