Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaio's Creed: Brodom

Go down 
+7
SimianWonder
Kaede
Skip
Ellis
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Jesus Christ, can you even play a game and wait for an explanation before you start whining.

They're looking for the Apple of Eden. Ezio last had the apple. Well, guess they'll just randomly hop into the French Revolution to see where that thing ended up!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:55 pm

I never said he was a bad character. I just don't like him. Who gives a shit when he actually died. It's not like the game is entirely historically accurate, even barring the fictitious story elements. I spent the last 3 missions or so chasing after that bastard, and every single time they just let him run away. It was fucking annoying.

Altair was never annoying.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Getting some proper play time in with Desmond is good though, if a bit Infamous-ey. Especially with the courier bag.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Also reminiscent of Uncharted, what with Nolan North bantering away.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Nolan North is the man
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:22 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Who gives a shit when he actually died. It's not like the game is entirely historically accurate, even barring the fictitious story elements.

There's a difference between a few changed details and completely changing the death of one the most well known popes in history. Not to mention that this game ins entirely based around trying to give a twist to real world events. Changinf the pope's death would've been extremely detrimental to that.

Quote :
I spent the last 3 missions or so chasing after that bastard, and every single time they just let him run away. It was fucking annoying.

Altair was never annoying.

Altair also makes Link and Mario look like beacons of personality. Most of his developments came around after you finished AC1 AND most of AC2.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:26 pm

He was assassin going out on assassination missions. I don't hold it against him that he didn't flirt with anything that had tits. Because other than that there's not a whole lot to Ezio's character either.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Anyway, from what combat there has been so far, it seems like the hit-X-as-your-blow-lands-for-successive-hits thing has gone. Or is that something you have to learn again later?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:33 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
He was assassin going out on assassination missions. I don't hold it against him that he didn't flirt with anything that had tits. Because other than that there's not a whole lot to Ezio's character either.

Ezio started out as a clueless playboy and against his will became an assassin who learned his lesson throughout the course of AC2. In AC:B he's a true assassin. That's a decent enough character (for a videogame such as this).

In AC:B Ezio is as boring as Altair though and so is the storyline. Only Cesare and Shaun entertained me.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:36 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Anyway, from what combat there has been so far, it seems like the hit-X-as-your-blow-lands-for-successive-hits thing has gone. Or is that something you have to learn again later?

It's just counter killing and then using a killing spree to kill everything in one combo in this game. At least that's what I did. They might've done away with that thing you said though, since a lot of reviewers said that basic combat was made a lot more difficult. Even during counter kills you can get messed up by other enemies (IIRC in ACII they just slashed through you without doing damage).
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:50 pm

What do you mean he became an assassin against his will?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:01 pm

I guess against his will isn't the right wording. I mean that he was thrown in a role he really didn't want. He was a carefree, cocky guy without anything to worry about and now he had to assume a role where he needed to live in the shadows, watching every step he made.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:04 pm

It didn't cut into his being cocky much though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:17 am

Kaio wrote:
Jesus Christ, can you even play a game and wait for an explanation before you start whining.

They're looking for the Apple of Eden. Ezio last had the apple. Well, guess they'll just randomly hop into the French Revolution to see where that thing ended up!
LMFAO XD, and he hasn't started playing a game without complaining.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Oh look, the town is being attacked. BY THE BORGIA. Fucking Ezio. Altair would have killed Borgia.

And I guess this means I'll to rebuild the place. AGAIN.
Lol i agree but it had to fit the timeline and all that.

Kaio wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Ezio started out as a clueless playboy and against his will became an assassin who learned his lesson throughout the course of AC2. In AC:B he's a true assassin. That's a decent enough character (for a videogame such as this).

In AC:B Ezio is as boring as Altair though and so is the storyline. Only Cesare and Shaun entertained me.
The main thing is Altair, felt like an assassin. He was kinda bland but it felt like it fit. The ending was pretty cool to, but he also thought on his own and questioned things. Even after years Ezio hardly felt assassin like.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:19 am

He still doesn't. Altair wouldn't have helped some woman carry a box of flowers to a party. Ezio just feels like some random dude who happens to kill people now and then.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:15 am

Heaven forbid an assassin have a life outside of his job!

Anyhow, I blame AC:B for why I haven't been on until a few minutes ago. Singleplayer is fun and multiplayer even more so.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:22 am

Kimarous wrote:
Heaven forbid an assassin have a life outside of his job!

Anyhow, I blame AC:B for why I haven't been on until a few minutes ago. Singleplayer is fun and multiplayer even more so.
Your right I can't wait till GTA5 with helping old ladies across the road sidequests shits gonna be crazy and spiderman 2 was aweomse with the MY BALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON sidequests, which were not only an accurate portrayal of spiderman but the highlight of the game.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Does this game ever explain the kill streak thing? Because I just did that training thing and I have no idea how it's supposed to work.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:29 pm

It was explained during the beginning of the game for me.

When you kill someone, highlight a different enemy and press the square button.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Really? Must have missed that.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Don't forget that, with the sword or small blade equipped, you can hold down square in the middle of a killstreak to use the gun or a throwing knife and kill two enemies in one go.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:47 pm

Okay, got the hang of it now. I can see I'm going to be fighting almost exclusively with the hidden blade in this game.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Small blade is better.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Better for pussies.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Use the butcher knife, one of the counterkills has Ezio full on stab them in the face with that 20cm wide blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Creed: Brodom   Kaio's Creed: Brodom - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaio's Creed: Brodom
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next