Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Romper Stomper?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrackIsBack88
Deck Hand
CrackIsBack88

Romper Stomper? Empty
PostSubject: Romper Stomper?   Romper Stomper? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:09 am

Any One here ever see this movie? its a nazi skinhead movie... before american history x was made... like american history x... it shows how bad racial hate can be... but this movie doesnt send an overall message of dont have hate... its more you have to make up your mind on what the movie was trying to get across...

Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Romper Stomper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romper Stomper?   Romper Stomper? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:40 am

My grandparents lived in Nazi-occupied Holland until the Canadians liberated them. My grandfather had to hide under the floorboards to avoid being captured. His patrol partner got bisected by a wire trap when it was supposed to be his turn in front.

So yeah... I hold no love of Nazis. I have no intention of witnessing the atrocities they would commit, "Neo" movement or not.
Back to top Go down
CrackIsBack88
Deck Hand
CrackIsBack88

Romper Stomper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romper Stomper?   Romper Stomper? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:47 am

Yeah i understand... i hate the white nationalist neo nazi movement... and thats why i like how this movie portrays neo nazis as braindead hypocrits... and its true... smash hate ftw...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romper Stomper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romper Stomper?   Romper Stomper? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romper Stomper?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: