Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

None of the Big 3 beat this comic.

Go down 
+5
Kaio
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
Ace
The Colonel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Colonel
Deck Hand
The Colonel

None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Empty
PostSubject: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 am

Naruto and Bleach are worse.

OP's only in the same ballpark at best.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:29 am

The Colonel wrote:
OP's only in the same ballpark at best.
I think eveyone would agree with you about that. Except me.

The Holy trinity will die someday though. Someday.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:50 am

One Piece is consistently better than Dragon Ball.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:59 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Before things got out of control, there was a time when Bleach > OP.

Before the first arrancar invasion? Back when Grimmjow was mysteriously cool? You didnt know how strong people were. yeah maybe i just have bad taste.
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Deck Hand
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:23 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

In terms of what.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:24 am

Everything.

Although I've only read up to Thriller Bark.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:24 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Not consistently better enough for you to not drop it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 am

Don't post when I'm making a post.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:38 am

Yeah but parts of it were so good that the other good bits seemed boring in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:06 pm

I agree, but I still prefer Dragon Ball.
One Piece has so much delicious Chekov's Gun.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Dragon Ball & OP are equal to me

everything else is just penises
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:49 am

They fight about this all the time at NF. Usually the dragon ball fans win.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:53 am

Ace wrote:
They fight about this all the time at NF. Usually the dragon ball fans win.
So you agree one piece is better then.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:55 am

Ace shouldn't be so anal about only wanting to read thrash like Naruto and Blech and just read OP.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

Part 2 of naruto just pales in comparison to part 1. Each week Kishi manages to make the whole story worse and thats a fucking achievement in itself.

I'm stupidly behind on bleach, the part i'm on its still good, but i am alreaady hating the amount of time the captains get and how chad and Uryo get shafted. Ichigo always manages to pull up a power up out of his ass continuously so fights become meaningless. DB got away with pulling that shit as it was only like the third manga to do that, but by this point thats shits really contrived.

I need to check out FMA properly, but that and OP generally trump DB IMO. DB was good at the time mainly because there was nothing like it. It has a decent standing if you rate it for its time, but those types of fight have been ripped off so much at this point i kinda lose interest and its hard to rate it fairly. DB has barely any foreshadowing lacks consistency so it loses huge points on OP.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 am

Kaio wrote:
Ace shouldn't be so anal about only wanting to read thrash like Naruto and Blech and just read OP.
I don't read Naruto or Bleach anymore. Well not Bleach for sure.

You want me to be a hypocrite. Can you amagine if I read OP and became a fan? How could I look myself in the mirror again? Thats what I'm most afriad of. Because I WILL like it. Because I did like from what I read the first 100-200 chapters.

I'm also too lazy to search where I left off.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:25 am

Ace wrote:
Kaio wrote:
I don't read Naruto or Bleach anymore. Well not Bleach for sure.

You want me to be a hypocrite. Can you amagine if I read OP and became a fan? How could I look myself in the mirror again? Thats what I'm most afriad of. Because I WILL like it. Because I did like from what I read the first 100-200 chapters.

I'm also too lazy to search where I left off.
You will end up just robbing yourself of a huge amount of entertainment, rather then having to sift through piles of shit hoping another manga will fulfill your needs, you can just go back to an old friend. The crew needs you and you turned your back on them ACE HOW COULD YOU?

I also put a fairly comprehensive episode list up so if you want to jump on the anime boat you could do that although finding a manga chapter linked to an episode can't be too hard either.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 am

I hate to admit it but I kinda enjoy being the guy who stands against One piece. I know how sad and stupid that is. Buuuuuuuut I'd be willing to give that up for a good manga to read.

So you got me. took you guys 8 months but you got me. All I read now is Naruto, Gantz and Berserk anyway. I need a 4th wheel since Bleach died for me.

I'll go read it now, even though to catch up to you guys it'll take me a few days of effort. Unless OP is as great as you say it is and takes hold of me and reading the manga becomes fast and easy. But with current manga these days that hasn't happened to me often or for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:36 am

If it makes you feel any better, I'm like the only person on here who goes against Kai's tyrannical reign with One Piece by liking Bleach more.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:39 am

Ace wrote:
I hate to admit it but I kinda enjoy being the guy who stands against One piece. I know how sad and stupid that is. Buuuuuuuut I'd be willing to give that up for a good manga to read.

So you got me. took you guys 8 months but you got me. All I read now is Naruto, Gantz and Berserk anyway. I need a 4th wheel since Bleach died for me.

I'll go read it now, even though to catch up to you guys it'll take me a few days of effort. Unless OP is as great as you say it is and takes hold of me and reading the manga becomes fast and easy. But with current manga these days that hasn't happened to me often or for a long time.

Another successful conversion. I don't read manga so you won't take long to catch up to me anyway.

Baal wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, I'm like the only person on here who goes against Kai's tyrannical reign with One Piece by liking Bleach more.
Does this have anything to do with hentai? Or are you actually being unbiased here?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:02 am

Ace, this is what I want to do to you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:05 am

Baal wrote:

None of the Big 3 beat this comic. LUCILLEDOORSHUT
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:06 am

Baal wrote:

Not to mention I constantly criticise One Piece all the time. I still like it of course, but I enjoy pointing out the small issues that the recent chapters have lately for shits n' giggles, even if it incurs Kaio's wrath.
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Deck Hand
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:42 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Everything.

That's a vague statement.

Be more specific.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: None of the Big 3 beat this comic.   None of the Big 3 beat this comic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

None of the Big 3 beat this comic.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next