Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Columbine Massacre!

Go down 
+3
Skip
Superbuu3
ilikebacon3000
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikebacon3000
East Blue Pirate Captain
ilikebacon3000

Columbine Massacre! Empty
PostSubject: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:19 am

Sounds ALOT worse than it is... The game itself isn't too graphic at all, really. I'm only like, halfway through it, but I'm having a good time playing it (mostly for the little references to 90's culture it has).

Anyone else here played it/heard of it?
The actual name of it is "Super Columbine Massacre!!"
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:33 am

No offence dude but playing this kind of game makes you sound like you're a kid. I know your 15 but you come across as mature, intelligent, you're a decent guy (from what i've seen so far at least, actually i'm pretty sure you are) and 15 is far from being a kid.

These kind of games are only interesting due to the controversy all round its just a shit game with a shock value to make you interested. Most people would turn away from it as soon as they see the subject matter. Others only look at it cause of the subject matter.

I'm sure if it was a retail game you wouldn't even consider buying it so it can't be that interesting. Its like how shit games with violent subject matters are considered interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:40 am

Also here's a great test to see if its a good thing to find interesting or not. Find a girl you find amazingly hot and then tell her about it.

If you immediately think this would result in an ultimate self cock block, there's something wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:48 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Also here's a great test to see if its a good thing to find interesting or not. Find a girl you find amazingly hot and then tell her about it.

If you immediately think this would result in an ultimate self cock block, there's something wrong with it.
Sig'd for truth.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:54 am

That's a crap test.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:58 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
That's a crap test.
HATER

If you don't know hot girls i guess it is pretty useless though, but i keep attractive company.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:02 am

If you think hot girls wouldn't have sex with you if they knew that you liked X, just don't tell them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:07 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
If you think hot girls wouldn't have sex with you if they knew that you liked X, just don't tell them.
Are you serious? You clearly agree with the test if thats your response. DO NOT DOUBT THE TEST.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:19 am

Having sex with hot chicks and the whatever occupies the rest of your free time are completely mutually exclusive. If either gets involved with the other, you've got problems, unless you're in a proper relationship.

What I mean is, hot chicks aren't always right just because you might get to shag them if you agree with what they say. It's like that saying "the customer is always right". All it really means is be nice to the customer to their face.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:25 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Having sex with hot chicks and the whatever occupies the rest of your free time are completely mutually exclusive. If either gets involved with the other, you've got problems, unless you're in a proper relationship.

What I mean is, hot chicks aren't always right just because you might get to shag them if you agree with what they say. It's like that saying "the customer is always right". All it really means is be nice to the customer to their face.

Dude. The point of the test is this. You wouldn't perform the test, because you would listen to the part of you that know right from wrong. If your doing something wrong you don't confess it to people thats just something thats plain obvious.

If I find a hot chick i'm not gonna tell her about the bad things i do or my bad interests, i'll either tell her about the good things about me or be joke around. Something you just pointed out. If you think its gonna ruin your chances though its obviously not something to be proud about is it.

I didn't expect you to take it so literally. Although i guess its kind of cool you take what i say in such high regard i guess.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 am

Well why would you need to imagine that scenario to think over whether something was right or wrong?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:32 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well why would you need to imagine that scenario to think over whether something was right or wrong?
IT WAS A JOKE NONNY.

It was funny, but your strange overanalysis has killed the funny part of it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:34 am

I haven't been to sleep yet. Give me a break.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Hey you didn't give me a break first D:
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:43 am

Is this like Postal...only about something that actually happened?
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:44 am

Rockstar_Jagi wrote:
Didn't postal happen or is it an urban legend. I dunno i'm not american.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Rockstar_Jagi wrote:
I don't really know. I thought it was just some random fps made to blow off a shit-ton of steam.

Seriously, How else do you explain being able to pour gasoline on a guy, setting him fire, and then putting out the fire with your own urine?

And apparently, The guy your playing as sets off a nuke that destroys the whole town.

It even has a sequel or two if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:49 am

Rockstar_Jagi wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Rockstar_Jagi wrote:
I don't really know. I thought it was just some random fps made to blow off a shit-ton of steam.

Seriously, How else do you explain being able to pour gasoline on a guy, setting him fire, and then putting out the fire with your own urine?

And apparently, The guy your playing as sets off a nuke that destroys the whole town.

It even has a sequel or two if I'm not mistaken.
Oh right so that game just was using the title of the saying.

You guys use going postal as like a saying for shit getting real don't you.
I thought some postal worker went either around his neighbourhood or his office shooting everyone. Itws one of those stories i hear about america like the clocktower guy as well.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Hey you didn't give me a break first D:
I thought you were trying to give him advice about getting with hot chicks.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:56 am

The clocktower guy was real Buu.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:00 am

What's this clocktower guy?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:03 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The clocktower guy was real Buu.
Yeah i had a feeling it was thing is they have a tendency to make lots of films about these things and i see the film when i'm a kid and then hear about the story later and its hard to realise what was first.

Just checked postal workers go on rampages all the time

@Skip: The clocktower thing is some dude went up a clocktower with a sniper rifle i think, and then shot people randomly, this scene is done in a lot of films and programmes. I think even Simpson has done a scene like this, homer climbs up a tower and shoots everyone who looks like flanders or something.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:04 am

I thought it was Ned who went up the tower in The Simpsons?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:05 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I thought it was Ned who went up the tower in The Simpsons?
Actually you're right he keeps saying there's Homer and shoots them.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 am

Oh goddamn, people are insane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Massacre!   Columbine Massacre! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine Massacre!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: RPG-
Jump to: