Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

South Park superheroes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

South Park superheroes? Empty
PostSubject: South Park superheroes?   South Park superheroes? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:53 am

I think that the last episode of this theme is tonight. I don't know why I didn't peg Mysterion as Kenny it was so obvious. The way they finally broke his voice since the last time which was the south park movie I think. It was strange. Kenny acting and talking normal is so wierd and cool to me. Guess it was a good choice.

But do Matt and Tre really think Cartman is the greatest character in fiction? They sure act like it. I know they try to make him seem like the little fat antichrist but jesus last episode with him taming Cthulhu was so stupid it came close to almost ruining the episode for me. It's like shut the fuck up Cartman you're so full of yourself. The writers heads halfway up cartmans ass. I bet it will be more of the same tonight. Hopefully Kenny balances it out.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: South Park superheroes?   South Park superheroes? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:24 am

Kenny spoke more times after the film. One time being in the Jeffersons episode and then again in that awesome one about the head lice.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: South Park superheroes?   South Park superheroes? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:55 am

The head lice ep was sweet. It's one of the few I watched over again.

And just a half hour till it comes on....I suppose I'm going to get nice and stoned in 15 minutes before it comes on. South Park seems funnier that way.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Park superheroes?   South Park superheroes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Park superheroes?
Page 1 of 1