Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Dark Knight Rises"...?

Go down 
+15
Zero
SSMG
A_Nonny_Moose
Savage
Skip
Kaede
Kaio
Superbuu3
Neo
Charlie Sheen
Baal
DeeCee
Kimarous
Dr. Chocolate
Talking Sock
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

"The Dark Knight Rises"...? Empty
PostSubject: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:30 am

http://au.movies.ign.com/articles/113/1130726p1.html

Really? That's the title for the 3rd film?

What about "The Caped Crusader"? Honestly, using "The Dark Knight" in the title again just makes it feel out of place for some reason. I guess I was expecting a completely different title from the previous film, following suit like the second movie did.

Then again, using "TDK" once more is a genius way to get the mainstream audience's attention, blatantly signaling that it's obviously a sequel to the two films.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:45 pm

It's not Returns, at least
No Riddler, damnit, I wanted to see a serious take on him in a movie
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:57 pm

I can understand, though. In an immediate sequel, a dark Nolanverse version of the Riddler might seem too similar to the Joker. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the Riddler as well, but as a follow-up to the Joker, we need somebody else.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:56 pm

I will be waiting for the Dark Knight to rise.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:29 am

In his pants.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 pm

Oh this is gonna be awesome.

A female antagonist, I wonder who it could be.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:26 pm

Souja Boy wrote:

Poison Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:36 pm

Neo wrote:
Souja Boy wrote:

Poison Ivy.
Exactly aside from her and catwoman there are no significant females they could use and due to catwomans character she couldn't be a sole villain.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Harley Quinn. =D
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 pm

Kaio wrote:
Harley Quinn. =D
That ship has sailed, she's nothing without the Joker and we can be pretty sure that he isn't coming back for as long as Nolan is doing Batman.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 pm

Kaio wrote:
Harley Quinn. =D
A team up with Ivy is plausible but she is no solo act and she'd need the joker to be at least introduced into the series. So i don't see that happening.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Weren't she pals with Ivy?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:21 pm

Kaede wrote:
Yeah but she needed the joker to become the harlequin, and the joker had only just become the joker in Dark knight.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kaede wrote:
Yeah but she needed the joker to become the harlequin, and the joker had only just become the joker in Dark knight.
Ah, I see. Then there's Catwoman and Ivy, I guess, although they have no connection that I know of.
It would be cool to see what Nolan could do with Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:20 pm

I'd genuinely suprised if they put catwoman solo in a film and managed to make it decent. I juswt can't picture a context she'd warrant a 2+ hour film without someone inherently evil running around or mental.

I would love clayface to appear in this or arkham 2
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Clayface was in Arkham 1. It was a cameo at most but he was in it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:43 pm

Neo wrote:

Yeah i remember was pretty cool had a momentary wtf moment when i saw him but i use detective mode a helluva lot in that game so i saw through it so to speak.

Still considering how awful that killer croc super anti climactic battle was, clayface would be a nice change or raz
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:29 am

Considering how Nolan wants these films to be realistic, villains like Clayface would probably be scratched off his list of enemies right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:44 am

A good villain would be a female villain.

Poisson Ivy is good, but what does Nolan mean by realistic. This is a fictional story, maybe nothing crazy like Dracula, Killer Croc, and Clay Face.

Riddler is ruled out, so Penguin is the next logical option, they could connect his storyline to Alfred's family like in "The Batman".
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:04 am

Of course it's fictional, but that doesn't stop it from being realistic(or as realistic one can go with a story revolving around a man dressed as a giant bat running around taking the law into his own hands). Nolan doesn't want things like genetic mutations or things that are just fantastical in general.

The Penguin is one of the villains Nolan himself stated to seem out of place in his vision of the Batman story, he will not be in the third film.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:13 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Neo wrote:

Yeah i remember was pretty cool had a momentary wtf moment when i saw him but i use detective mode a helluva lot in that game so i saw through it so to speak.

Still considering how awful that killer croc super anti climactic battle was, clayface would be a nice change or raz
You called?

Souja Boy wrote:
A good villain would be a female villain.

Poisson Ivy is good, but what does Nolan mean by realistic. This is a fictional story, maybe nothing crazy like Dracula, Killer Croc, and Clay Face.

Riddler is ruled out, so Penguin is the next logical option, they could connect his storyline to Alfred's family like in "The Batman".

Quote :
Poisson Ivy is good
Quote :
Poisson Ivy
Quote :
Poisson

Chu, 'poisson' is the french word for 'fish'.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:18 am

It sounds like a euphemism for "vagina."
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:58 am

Fitting since the title is a pretty easy euphemism to make too.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Talia Al'Ghul
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:34 am

Spider-Aziz wrote:
Talia Al'Ghul
She's not a villain. Not to mention that if she was written to be one she'd basically just be a female Inigo Montoya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Knight Rises"...?   "The Dark Knight Rises"...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Dark Knight Rises"...?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next