Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)

Go down 
+3
Skip
Zero
Superbuu3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:58 am

AJ really isn't bad, it's just not on par with the first 3 games because you don't play as Wright, and the prosecutor is the worst in the series.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:05 am

I think i ought to write up a review for this game and spread the word of its awesome everyone should at least play the first phoenix wright game. One of the best gaming experiences i've had in a while.

Yeah i saw the prosecutor klavier or something he looks like a rocker or cool dude prosecutor i wanted to slap him when i saw a pic
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:57 am

The AJ protag and prosecutor suck but the main bad-guy is literally one of the most evil characters in the series, it's worth playing the game for him alone imo.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Just finished Turnabout Goodbyes, and I could have died happily there. What a lovely conclusion. I did see a lot of the twists, though, but that just made me feel smart, so it's OK.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:09 pm

The fact that people enjoy simulated litigation baffles me. Honestly, what is the appeal of this game? Why do so many people like it?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Ellis the Stampede wrote:
The fact that people enjoy simulated litigation baffles me. Honestly, what is the appeal of this game? Why do so many people like it?
Because it's cool and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Ellis the Stampede wrote:
How you platinumed a game you hated baffles me more.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:29 pm

I got a problem.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:34 pm

The game is funny, cleverly written, and rewarding. It also oozes charm from every pore.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Just finished Rise From Ashes, and even though it was really long, I didn't really lose interest except for at the very start. Ema was fantastic, and the ending was grrrrrreat. Are the other games worth playing?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 am

All the games are worth playing, except maybe Apollo Justice.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 am

Justice For All has some pretty boring cases early on though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:06 pm

I wonder if its been long enough so that i can play these again.

Love this music, gonna leave this here so i remember it:

Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series)   Let's play: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Series) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:48 am

You should download the albums:

(bear with the first few seconds, it becomes more awesome)