Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.

Go down 
+2
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:00 am

Nice to see Capcom decided to just add different version of already existing characters. Seriously, you have the option to add in Elena, Karin, Eagle, Rolento and you go with fucking Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:34 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
So is this gonna be DLC, if it is i'll get it if not fuck that.

Yeah, it's definitely going to be DLC. Hopefully they'll add Alex or Q.

Baal wrote:
Nice to see Capcom decided to just add different version of already existing characters. Seriously, you have the option to add in Elena, Karin, Eagle, Rolento and you go with fucking Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma?

I don't know what the fuck.

I think they decided to take the easy route and reuse models in order to save money. The twins use the same model even though they play completely different from one another.

And as for Oni/Evil all they have to do for Akuma is give him white hair and make Ryu purple with less health. Great way to save time.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:44 am

As stupid as the idea of buying costumes are, at least they offer something new or interesting to look at. The twins are only in because they were some of the most broken characters in SF3, especially Yun and Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma are only going to be in because people can't get enough of the most dull shoto characters in these games.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:57 am

I'd rather the twins then costumes
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:59 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:00 am

Speaking of costumes, El Furte's third costume looks great. It kinda looks like that green costume that guy in your sig is wearing.

http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2010/sep/13/concept-artwork-el-fuertes-new-alternative-costume-super-street-fighter-4/
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:01 am

Actually that is badass if he was wearing that i'd play as him more.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:02 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

You'd rather have the twins then Mecha-Gief and Bison Cammy?

I don't know who you are anymore.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:03 am

Babby wrote:
Speaking of costumes, El Furte's third costume looks great. It kinda looks like that green costume that guy in your sig is wearing.

http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2010/sep/13/concept-artwork-el-fuertes-new-alternative-costume-super-street-fighter-4/

It's a shame that Sakura, Chun-Li, Cammy and Rose's costumes are awful. Then again Rose having awful costumes is nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:06 am

Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

I never played MvC2 out of the arcades I don't even know who those characters are.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:46 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

I never played MvC2 out of the arcades I don't even know who those characters are.

They're costumes and they were featured heavily in the SSFIV trailers.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:57 am

OH right, I've never seen that mechagief thing but yeah cammy bison seen that.

I'd rather have ying and yang although mechagief does look awesome. If they had some kind of different stats for mechagief then i would of been more interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.   They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They just denied Ono for the Arcade DLC.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2