Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cartoons Italian songs

Go down 
+4
SimianWonder
Kimarous
Kaio
Dr. Chocolate
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

Cartoons Italian songs Empty
PostSubject: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Last edited by Spider-Aziz on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Nobody here speaks Italian.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Not even Baal? Or -?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:16 pm

...why would they know Italian?
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Where did you get the impression that this forum was Little Italy? Most of us are either American, British, or Canadian. A handful hail from the Netherlands, Norway, Greece, Australia, and a few other places I don't recall, but I have never heard about anyone here being Italian.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:34 pm

I've never heard anyone displaying even a basic knowledge of Italian.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:52 pm

When-a the mooooooon hits your eye,
like a big pizza pie, that's amore~
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Read the little discussion in Italian between Baal & Haseo
The first line of Haseo is in Spanish
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/action-adventure-f23/so-i-finished-spider-man-3-s-ps3-version-of-the-game-the-other-day-t8763.htm
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Never mind that, Sora liked Spider-Man 3? What the hell is wrong with you, it was an awful game!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:01 pm

I just liked the diversity and all the neat missions, I guess I was just lucky enough to not encounter much problems and annoying issues like other people. It's not like I liked the ps2 version or anything(other than acknowledging the two stories it got that the ps3 one didn't get).

Seriously, why the hell does everyone make a big deal about it? Was every copy other than mine some crappy inferior glitch hell or something? For me, the experience was essentially what I had with SM2, only with slightly crapper swinging but more interesting missions and such.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:42 pm

I just pointed at Baal and - speaking Italian. Answering that it is what I asked
Quote :
Never mind that, Sora liked Spider-Man 3? What the hell is wrong with you, it was an awful game!
It's one of my top five favorite games, the best PS3 game (though I play it on PC), best Spidey game, it's great, finished it 24 times, everyone complaining about it are more drama queens than they have valid rants, except for the sometimes choppy frame rate. I watched millions of reviews, they are all nuts, not enough problems to make it unbearable

And I shouldn't ask what is wrong with you for loving "Web of Shadows"? Now that is really overrated awful garbage, I'm a mega Spidey geek loving everything Spider-Man, even if I dislike it I love it later cause it's Spidey. WoS is the worst shit I kept loathing and write all over the internet the mistake of people in adoring garbage and insulting the more respectable thing. I never pointed a finger at a game so bad before, but WoS is not only so bad, it's terribly disgusting, and revered for being awesome crap.

CASE CLOSED

Now, just quit on the argument, keep it cold as it is, I just want translations of the songs, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:01 am

Well, WoS wasn't THAT bad. It was just annoyingly repetitive and boring at times. That's why I actually prefer SM3 between the two, it actually had substance somewhat, with most missions having new things to do instead of just beating a required amount of grunts over and over.

I respect other's opinions about the game, but for me it really didn't seem to give me trouble as much as I feared it would when I first got it. The biggest issues I really had were maybe one or two tedious boss fights or how the combat felt a little clunky. But I honestly didn't have many problems such as the wonky camera as Moose addressed in that other topic and so forth, the game was smooth sailing for me.

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:49 am

Spider-Man wrote:
Read the little discussion in Italian between Baal & Haseo
The first line of Haseo is in Spanish
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/action-adventure-f23/so-i-finished-spider-man-3-s-ps3-version-of-the-game-the-other-day-t8763.htm

I was using a fucking translator. I'm pretty sure any person on this board who speak actual Italian would've caught my ass in a minute because it was most likely an awful translation.

Stop fucking around old threads and using them as a determining factor now, jesus christ it's like having someone go through my Kindergarten records when I flipped off my teacher once.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:55 am

Is this going to become a running thing with you two fighting all the time now?

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:32 am

Hey, I fucking ignored the topic for the most part but I'm sick of him bringing back old topics from a fucking long time ago like they're somehow relevant now.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:22 am

I'm not against watching you two fight, I think it's fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:06 am

Gonna have to second Sora here.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:06 am

Baal wrote:
I was using a fucking translator. I'm pretty sure any person on this board who speak actual Italian would've caught my ass in a minute because it was most likely an awful translation.
You said any person who can speak Italian, and by the thread opening you know I'm not.
Quote :
Stop fucking around old threads and using them as a determining factor now, jesus christ it's like having someone go through my Kindergarten records when I flipped off my teacher once.
Gee, I know Italian, how the heck should I know you used a translator? That if I placed those lines in translation to English the words will be arranged well
You had to go all the way back to kindergarten? Can't go back to middle school?

Sheesh, just say you used a translator, don't prolong the stuff with 500 extra unneeded lines. Just for the sake of me being tired with the biggest airhead hare, I'll shut it
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:09 am

Quote :
I'm not against watching you two fight, I think it's fucking awesome
I thought you find it annoying, maybe it was just the topic before
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 am

No, no. Please continue with your fighting, I won't get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:21 am

Why the hell isn't your avatar the '67 Spiderman
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Cause I was waiting for a chance to compliment you 67 Jameson avatar, and waiting for you to ask me this question
Secondary reason is I wanted to use a picture from the 90s cartoon

Woody looks like Jonah Hex, and Buzz looks like Mr. X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons Italian songs   Cartoons Italian songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cartoons Italian songs
Page 1 of 1