Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:16 pm

http://kotaku.com/5653601/playable-taliban-jeopardized-us-armys-support-for-medal-of-honor

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Yeah I heard about that.

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:35 pm

All they did was change the name "Taliban" to "Opposing Force".
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:25 am

Killing virtually limitless middle-eastern guys is a-ok but as soon as a US soldier gets shot, shit goes down.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:27 am

Live Action Sonic wrote:
Killing virtually limitless middle-eastern guys is a-ok but as soon as a US soldier gets shot, shit goes down.

Assuming the above is all they said. I gotta admit i'm impressed by there attitude they could of thrown a bitch fit and this could of escalated. Instead they were like its disrespectful, we were never told about it but we would of objected, but we've helped and can't do fuck all. EA then just changes the name of the force to respect them at the same time as not cutting content. So its all good.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 pm

plaayed this briefly online was fun but campaign doesn't seem to good though i onlh playedbout 40 minutes mostly spent ionline
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:36 pm

I heard the game was really shit, like they tried to make CoD on a Battlefield engine and failed horribly.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 pm

multiplayer was really fun to me
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 am

i think im over this game didn't have much fun today

but it could have been due to the fact i kept getting my ass handed to me today
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:34 am

I thought you said you liked your ass being handled?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:40 pm

im the onE that likes ass handling, yo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor   Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playable Taliban Jeopardized U.S. Army's Support For Medal Of Honor
Page 1 of 1