Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sense of speed in driving games...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bassman
Deck Hand
Bassman

Sense of speed in driving games...  Empty
PostSubject: Sense of speed in driving games...    Sense of speed in driving games...  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:57 am

In most driving games you can get a lack of speed sensation. Got flat out in some games and it seems little different from going moderately fast.

On the other hand you get some Action Adventure games which can involve driving and you get in your "common or garden" hatchback and go along at seemingly insane speeds (Just Cause 2 comes to mind but it is not the only one) and it still takes an age to get places. Get into a fast car and you barely have time for reactions!
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Sense of speed in driving games...    Sense of speed in driving games...  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 am

I drive a pretty quick car in real life, but in any game that lets me drive my car virtually it feels like driving through treacle. Most racing games don't feel quick until you're doing close to the double ton.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sense of speed in driving games...    Sense of speed in driving games...  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Burnout dominator was stupidly fast when you supercharged the traffic helped that sensation a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sense of speed in driving games...    Sense of speed in driving games...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sense of speed in driving games...
Page 1 of 1