Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's excited for DMC5?

Go down 
+13
Kaio
Golden Boy
Ace
Rockstar_Sinistar
brandon
Skip
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Baal
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaede
Neo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:56 am

I heard it was also criminally short with no replay value. The fact nonny is looking for a new game already makes me think enslaved was lacking in that department to. I'm gonna have to wait till i find out more about this game before i pick it up. I'm sure platinum games will end up releasing something infinitely better in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:01 am

I think I spent ten hours on Enslaved in total. The story was pretty good though. Nothing deep or anything, but the developing relationship between Trip and Monkey was done very well.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:08 am

10 hours wouldn't be bad if its exceptional, but that game didn't particularly impress me on any count even if it did seem kinda fun.

Was the plot line deep enough to warrant playing ti through?

In my own experience only one long game have i ever played that wasn't that had a story that literally made me go through 20+ hour of gameplay without caring that it wasn't all that good cause the story was just that damn good.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:09 am

Well, like I said the plot wasn't particularly deep, but Trip and Monkey were awesome and I wanted to see where their journey was headed.

Pigsy was kind of annoying, but he went out like a BAMF.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:10 am

Monkey and Trip became friends way too quickly in my opinion. But maybe that was because I assume Trip was a lot older than she actually was. Quite late in the game Pigsy mentions she's a teenager, and I was genuinely shocked.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:13 am

I just assumed those weird glitch thingies were affecting Monkey's brain and made him nicer. Trip always came over to me as naive so I wasn't surprised she became clingy after two minutes of working together.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:00 am

Apparently it's been confirmed that this game is a legit origin story and shows how Dante will become who he is. ...He has black hair and smokes... Dante has neither of those things. ...DANTE HAD WHITE HAIR BECAUSE HIS FATHER WAS SPARDA, WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD HIS HAIR BE ANY OTHER COLOR LET ALONE BLACK? His mother was blond for christ's sake. I'm going to look at a playthrough of this game when it comes out and then the second it's over I'm gonna come here and bury the fucking thing, BURY IT. BURY IT AS HARD AS I DID KINGDOM HEARTS!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Baal wrote:
Apparently it's been confirmed that this game is a legit origin story and shows how Dante will become who he is. ...He has black hair and smokes... Dante has neither of those things. ...DANTE HAD WHITE HAIR BECAUSE HIS FATHER WAS SPARDA, WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD HIS HAIR BE ANY OTHER COLOR LET ALONE BLACK? His mother was blond for christ's sake. I'm going to look at a playthrough of this game when it comes out and then the second it's over I'm gonna come here and bury the fucking thing, BURY IT. BURY IT AS HARD AS I DID KINGDOM HEARTS!
Bet you end up getting this one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:59 pm

I'll end up buying it when it's dirt cheap and as pre-owned title from Gamestop so Capcom doesn't get any of my money.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 am

So, anyone hoping for a real Devil May Cry 5 after this reboot (hopefully) fails?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:20 am

Capcom on:

DmC Failing: "Guess nobody likes Devil May Cry anymore, let's shelve this franchise."
DmC Being a Success: "People seem to really like the new Dante, let's make more games with him."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:24 am

No new game beats continuation of this offence to the memory of the good DMC games
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:41 am

Inigo Montoya wrote:
Capcom on:

DmC Failing: "Guess nobody likes Devil May Cry anymore, let's shelve this franchise."
DmC Being a Success: "People seem to really like the new Dante, let's make more games with him."

Actually the funny thing is, in an interview a while ago, one Capcom representative basically implied that if this DMC fails then they're just going to pretend it never happened and go back to how they were making them before.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Baal wrote:
Inigo Montoya wrote:
Capcom on:

Actually the funny thing is, in an interview a while ago, one Capcom representative basically implied that if this DMC fails then they're just going to pretend it never happened and go back to how they were making them before.
Then here's hoping the new Dante fails, even if the game manages to be fun
Unless they change their minds again and decide to cancel the franchise
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 2:23 pm

A sequel to Devil May Cry 4 is finally a reality.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 2:43 pm

Yeah I'm pretty hyped for this. Bravo and whoever changed the title.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 7:14 am

Im super hyped for this. Hopefully does the series justice.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited for DMC5?   Who's excited for DMC5? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's excited for DMC5?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4