Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now I got BBS too.

Go down 
+3
Neo
Kaio
Talking Sock
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:47 am

Yay. Playing on Critical Mode, currently up to protecting Cinderella as Terra. Derp.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:19 am

God damn, the frame rate is terrible during the boss fight at Radiant Garden. The shitty control scheme regarding the commands is start to bother me now too.

Hilariously, that bastard boss went down easily after spamming the command moves. I mean, damn.

Braig on the other hand is a little annoying considering Terra's sucky slowness and his bad recovery time after dashing, but nothing too much to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Square fucked us over once again. Not a single store got the game and they expect it next week.

Worst publisher ever.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 pm

You don't have cfw?

Sora, try changing the CPU speed through the in-game settings. It'll probably fix the framerate problem although your battery won't last as long.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Yes, I already know about that solution to fix frame rate issues, I just choose not to because of that battery reason.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:34 pm

At Olympus Coliseum now and oh, man. BBS just trolled me big time.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Is Terra's voice really as terrible as people say?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

No. He sounds normal so far. Hell, he's pretty decent actually. I guess the fanbase was just pissy that he wasn't acting over the top like his Japanese counterpart or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:44 pm

I actually heard it from professional reviewers and jesus christ stop bringing your crappy japan obsession into everything.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:47 pm

I'm just saying it's probably that, don't be so sensitive, ya big closet-weeaboo, you. =3

The KH fanbase always uses that "emotion" excuse when comparing him with his Jap version so I figured, hey, it's got to be that reason.

And what professional reviewer even brought that shit up?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:48 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/kingdomheartsbirthbysleep/review.html

Note how he praises every voice, but the Terra one, so no, this doesn't have anything to do with Japan.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Lol Gamespot. Probably read into the game's board and tallied user opinions or something, what's next, Kotaku? >_>

So what is it with your obsession with my distaste with Japan anyway? I'm just assuming it's just the fanbase going crazy over Terra acting more mellow considering their track record and all. If it were any other fanbase, maybe I'd have other theories, but when it's about Kingdom Hearts or SE in general, it's hard to not think it's that. You shouldn't worry about me so much anymore, these days I'm more fair. Like recently when I started replaying Dissidia a week ago, I forgot how lousy the English acting was in that game was and how everyone can't stop pausing in the middle of every sentence.

Trust me. I'm not crazy anymore.

Ya dumb sucker, you. hehe...
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:09 pm

SOK wrote:
Trust me. I'm not crazy anymore.
That's what they all say.

Now I got BBS too. Fry10
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:23 pm

I'm not...No, I'm not...
Now I got BBS too. Joker11
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:25 pm

N E WAI. Fought Experiment 221. Little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Oh, ok then.

Now I got BBS too. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSITyg-gIw6FRlC2NL6ekP5WkXFPwRrW6qtdwbxBHKydDi-j5Y&t=1&usg=__EfzM5eCWvkPV2T1Ha8wLjAR9c5s=
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Of course...ya block all of Eraqus' shit and own him and then he launches a cheap ass move. Fuck you SE. I'm gonna kick his mofo ass.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:04 pm

SOK wrote:
At Olympus Coliseum now and oh, man. BBS just trolled me big time.

Zack's boss? Yeah, that bullshit gimmick was awful.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:13 pm

It was kind of sad how I owned him in one go when I bothered to use the shot lock.

Speaking of which, maybe I should pack some ether items for my focus gauge and spam that on Eraqus...Or I could do it the long boring way and just defend and repel his moves over and over and then use shotlock when he uses the obligatory cheap attacks. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:08 am

'Kay, started playing again. Just beat Eraqus and now i'm at the Keyblade Graveyard. All those tornadoes were easy....well...almost all of them...except that one where it's all green inside. SE's full of fucking assholes. Seriously, how does one even survive that last wave in that tornado? Even with Second Chance and Once More, you're fucked because of how fast those little green guys' moves are.

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:32 am

So I have to fight both Vanitas and Xehanort at the same time? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:52 am

That wasn't actually hard. The following fight however, yikes! The game trolled me again!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:12 am

Shit, almost won. I don't know what the hell happened, I countered successfully and then he just followed up with some move that managed to get me(and I had Once More and Second Chance still equipped, so WTF).
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:10 am

Yay, time for Ven's story. It was cool how I beat Xehanort, got lucky, pressed square and payback fang'd his ass.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Jesus Christ, Vanitas is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now I got BBS too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I got BBS too.   Now I got BBS too. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now I got BBS too.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Action Adventure-
Jump to: